Brooklynn Miles

Two months ago she was Tennessee all the way and the only offer since then has been NC State. I really like the way she plays defense and runs a team hope she hasn't changed from us won't be long now. Her commitment gives us the second best class in the SEC and we'll be top ten in the country. All four players have been leaders on their high school teams and this will certainly qualify as a successful second year class for Harper.
Not bad for Year 2 of the Kellie Harper Era

#GBO

Yes, I'll feel home alone...We're much closer to home and twice the audience in the stands as her second choice NC St....99.999% sure, wish I could eliminate the 0001% doubt

99.999% sure
the only way I could be any more certain is if my name was Brooklynn!
We got this

Last edited:
an-illustration-of-an-office-clock-on-5-clipart__k2342120.jpg

Reactions: krichunaka
Ivey Niele is now on her twitter page....Interesting.
Wouldn't read much into it. ND has a ton of young point guards, and they signed the #1 PG for 2021. Brooklyn would never see the court if she went there.

NC State and Miami have a ton of playing time to offer, but it seems that everyone has read the tea leaves that she's a lock for Tennessee.

Wouldn't read much into it. ND has a ton of young point guards, and they signed the #1 PG for 2021. Brooklyn would never see the court if she went there.

NC State and Miami have a ton of playing time to offer, but it seems that everyone has read the tea leaves that she's a lock for Tennessee.

I don't see UNC among the finalists so I'm thinking Kellie may have a shot at this one...

hmmm she just recently liked a kentucky post👀

Interesting timing. I thought UK was deep at PG, but although they have a lot of small-ish guards on their team, none of them are stars besides Patterson. And then there's Massengill, who will likely be starting PG after Patterson graduates. She could theoretically be the PG of the future if she distinguishes herself in a class of good but not great PGs. Tennessee needs her more, but UK will be a pretty good team for the next few years even after Howard graduates.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Interesting timing. I thought UK was deep at PG, but although they have a lot of small-ish guards on their team, none of them are stars besides Patterson. And then there's Massengill, who will likely be starting PG after Patterson graduates. She could theoretically be the PG of the future if she distinguishes herself in a class of good but not great PGs. Tennessee needs her more, but UK will be a pretty good team for the next few years even after Howard graduates.

She's teasing us...having some fun,,a little mystery
;o)

Last edited:

VN Store

Back