Brooklynn Miles

Rutgers has a message board?

And I have 471 likes. Not bad for a troll.

You tell me you’re the Rutgers fan...

I didn’t call you a troll. Are you saying the person that liked your post was a troll and you all are in the same company? I’m honestly confused what your likes have to do with what I said. Because I didn’t call you a troll LOL😁

You said sorry for your post costing us recruits and I asked is that what happened to Rutgers you posted something about them...

Last edited:
You tell me you’re the Rutgers fan...

I didn’t call you a troll. Are you saying the person that liked your post was a troll and you all are in the same company? I’m honestly confused what your likes have to do with what I said. Because I didn’t call you a troll LOL😁

You said sorry for your post costing us recruits and I asked is that what happened to Rutgers you posted something about them...
I thought we were both posting in jest so making sense wasn't a requirement....lol.

The RU board is boring and hardly active. Not much basketball talk going on there. Doubtful and recruits or their family members read it.

I thought we were both posting in jest so making sense wasn't a requirement....lol.

The RU board is boring and hardly active. Not much basketball talk going on there. Doubtful and recruits or their family members read it.

I took it as jest... I don’t get too hyped over these things lol... my salary nor my livelihood so we are good haha I hope you knew that

Reactions: mcannon1
EbjcLZhWoAEs-wb

Reactions: gule
Ah gotcha what threw me off is that you were mentioning stats for a high school senior going to a top program when she was only a junior. My mistake It looked like you were judging her like she didn’t have a year to grow.

Proceed Connie
My error on the senior. I apologize. I am now wondering; if now being a senior she will take on a bigger scoring role. One thing that most of us forget, i do, is that a point guards stats are hampered because they are most likely to take a poor shot when a play breaks down.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
My error on the senior. I apologize. I am now wondering; if now being a senior she will take on a bigger scoring role. One thing that most of us forget, i do, is that a point guards stats are hampered because they are most likely to take a poor shot when a play breaks down.

good point

BK giving us a sneek peak so I guess those are her final schools glad I dont see MS State

There should be zero chance she goes to MSST. Same with UK. She'd be insane to go to there with all the PGs on that team. Don't know much about Purdue or Miami, but Wes is building a nice program at NCST. I'd hope Brooklyn can see the writing on the wall that there would be ample playing time for her at Tennessee.

There should be zero chance she goes to MSST. Same with UK. She'd be insane to go to there with all the PGs on that team. Don't know much about Purdue or Miami, but Wes is building a nice program at NCST. I'd hope Brooklyn can see the writing on the wall that there would be ample playing time for her at Tennessee.
ur right a really bad decison to go to MS State and UK.....NC State looks really attractive fingers crossed its TENN

At the risk of looking totally incompetent I will stick with Tennessee said it was Tennessee two months ago will stick with that prediction. Like a lot are saying NC St would be the main competition of her final five so want be long now.

Reactions: mcannon1
At the risk of looking totally incompetent I will stick with Tennessee said it was Tennessee two months ago will stick with that prediction. Like a lot are saying NC St would be the main competition of her final five so want be long now.

;) No worries

VN Store

Back