Brian Williams...

B. Williams is only a sophomore. He will be a strong inside player for TN in coming seasons, too.

I think he's also very light on his feet, very athletic to be almost 7'0".

His upside is crazy once he just gets the game experience under his belt.

I think what most people don't realize is that college can't keep it's good players because of the pros dipping down in our ranks grabbing them before they become the beast Brian Williams will be if he last 3 yrs. And could you imagine what kind of monster he would be if he played 4 yrs.:pepper:
but your point about all of the quality big men being gone doesn't really help the Brian's a beast argument very much.

I said it six weeks ago--that Williams was the key to offensive improvement. The guy has the bulk and talent, and his play in the middle opens things up for everybody else on the offense. His potential has always been there--he's just never been active enough, or aggressive enough, or perhaps he's never played enough.

brian's hands have improved so much since last year. its night and day difference. he's doing great for this team, but he could be beast in the future.

Players either have hands or they don't. They don't change over time with practice. Williams has always had good hands; that's never been the issue with his play.

In fact, best lineup was Maze, Hopson, Tyler, Chism and Williams.

Tha'st a great lineup, but before u say soemthign u might regret, check out JP Princes' stat line.........rediculous.......funny how u left him out....:)

VN Store

Back