Brian Williams...

dickens821

seems to have mastered the touch pass... And it is helping our offense out a lot.

Just saying.

He does deliver some nice touch passes...he also shoots seems to make some wild shots when he is too far under the basket....we're seeing good things from him offensively. I am not that good at seeing defense at times....how is he doing there?

The touch pass is something I have noticed over the past month or so. Helps the movement in the halfcourt offense and when we move well we score.

He does deliver some nice touch passes...he also shoots seems to make some wild shots when he is too far under the basket....we're seeing good things from him offensively. I am not that good at seeing defense at times....how is he doing there?

He did a great job of pissing off Holmes.

seems to have mastered the touch pass... And it is helping our offense out a lot.

Just saying.

Dude you're on a thread-starting tear tonight huh? You're right Williams' improvement as of late has been a big factor in this win streak.

brian's hands have improved so much since last year. its night and day difference. he's doing great for this team, but he could be beast in the future.

holmes is a flopper on the order of Hansbrough.

Aside from that, When I paid attention to Williams setting up for defense he basically ran right at Holmes and put his elbow into him hard or shoved him. You could see Holmes get agitated and committed a least one stupid penalty after that.

Damn it! It sounds like I should have stayed home and watch this game instead of going to see my HS bball team get killed.

Wasnt able to watch the game but I have seen the progression of BW the past 4 to 5 games.

I think what most people don't realize is that college can't keep it's good players because of the pros dipping down in our ranks grabbing them before they become the beast Brian Williams will be if he last 3 yrs. And could you imagine what kind of monster he would be if he played 4 yrs.:pepper:

I think what most people don't realize is that college can't keep it's good players because of the pros dipping down in our ranks grabbing them before they become the beast Brian Williams will be if he last 3 yrs. And could you imagine what kind of monster he would be if he played 4 yrs.:pepper:

I'll be shocked if he leaves early. He's here 2 more years.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back