Brian Williams?

Not really. He's far more concerned with making sure that Huggins doesn't take Yancey Gates out from under his nose.

But he has spent alot of time and effort on Anthony. I know it's late in the process, but I wouldn't be surprised if Bob got involved in the Patrick Patterson sweepstakes. Even tho it looks like he's headed to Gainseville or Durham. Probably Florida when it's all said and done.

He stopped recruiting McClain because he had no shot of getting him.

I don't have any first-hand knowledge of this situation, but HV said Pearl stopped recruiting him because of how unimpressed the coaching staff was the last couple of times they saw him play.

I don't have any first-hand knowledge of this situation, but HV said Pearl stopped recruiting him because of how unimpressed the coaching staff was the last couple of times they saw him play.
I don't doubt that played a part in it. However, when you're third this late in the process, you're wasting your time.

OK, that's already been posted. I didn't realize the thread was longer than one page. :whistling:

I don't doubt that played a part in it. However, when you're third this late in the process, you're wasting your time.

Had no idea we were 3rd. No first-hand knowledge of that stuff, just what's posted here and the players' clickable lists on rivals.com.

VN Store

Back