Brian Williams?

Donald-N-McCoy

I just read over on Volquest, that he had commited to us. I don't know if this is old or not, but i did notice this kid has to be a monster. Rivals.com has him at 6'9 300lbs.... I can't wait to get a player like this 300lbs is a load, and if Pearl can bring out the beast in this kid plus Chism and Crews that could be a dominate inside game.

Any good info? pls share

The latest article does sound very encouraging. It says he has totally reshaped his body. His coach says he should be able to play around 15 minutes a game this season. He says his work ethic is amazing. Combine that with Pearl's workouts and this kid could turn out to be a real gem.

Pearl stopped pursuing McClain and decided not to offer Alexander. That tells me that he has confidence in Williams and/or Prince. Thanks for the quotes. Now, I feel even better about Williams.

Nazr Mohammed started out as an overweight project with bad hands. He turned out ok.

Pearl stopped pursuing McClain and decided not to offer Alexander. That tells me that he has confidence in Williams and/or Prince. Thanks for the quotes. Now, I feel even better about Williams.
He stopped recruiting McClain because he had no shot of getting him.

At first I wondered if Williams was going to be any good, but recent articles seem to make me think that he's going to turn out all right.

He stopped recruiting McClain because he had no shot of getting him.

Another incorrect statement. We stopped recruiting him after Forbes came away unimpressed with his performance at the NACA in Dayton. We realized he wasn't gonna make a significant impact as a freshmen. Pearl decided it was in our best interest to hold the scholly for Harris, or to hold it off for a monsterous 2008 class. And obviously Manny stayed with his Michigan commitment.

Anthony will likely commit to UCONN due to the possibility of Thabeet declaring for the draft. If Hasheem stays, he's Cincy bound.

Another incorrect statement. We stopped recruiting him after Forbes came away unimpressed with his performance at the NACA in Dayton. We realized he wasn't gonna make a significant impact as a freshmen. Pearl decided it was in our best interest to hold the scholly for Harris, or to hold it off for a monsterous 2008 class. And obviously Manny stayed with his Michigan commitment.

Anthony will likely commit to UCONN due to the possibility of Thabeet declaring for the draft. If Hasheem stays, he's Cincy bound.
Uh, no. Tennessee never rose above third on his list.

I don't have to watch films. I've seen Williams live.

When? He's improved a whole lot in the last eight months. You have to remember he's only been playing for three years. I think he can give us about 10 minutes off the bench if he drops a little more weight this summer. Tony Jones seems to think he could play even more next year.

When? He's improved a whole lot in the last eight months. You have to remember he's only been playing for three years. I think he can give us about 10 minutes off the bench if he drops a little more weight this summer. Tony Jones seems to think he could play even more next year.
A couple of summers ago, then midseason this year. He's a servicable prospect. I'm not holding my breath waiting on him to be a substantial help next year.

Uh, no. Tennessee never rose above third on his list.

We were even with Cincy until we until we backed off a little due to his poor spring performances. He even said he'd visit as soon as his season was over. Now that it looks like Hasheem will declare, He'll probably head to Hartford like he originally hoped.

A couple of summers ago, then midseason this year. He's a servicable prospect. I'm not holding my breath waiting on him to be a substantial help next year.

He still has alot to improve on. I'll be happy if he gives us eight meaningful minutes off the bench.

We were even with Cincy until we until we backed off a little due to his poor spring performances. He even said he'd visit as soon as his season was over. Now that it looks like Hasheem will declare, He'll probably head to Hartford like he originally hoped.
That's wishful thinking. We're not going to beat Mick Cronin for DC Assault players unless we hire Dalonte Hill away from Kansas State.

That's wishful thinking. We're not going to beat Mick Cronin for DC Assault players unless we hire Dalonte Hill away from Kansas State.

He was Cincy lean when we got involved. But he did say we were even and promised a visit. But it doesn't matter now anyway. Mick will be disappointed when he spurns him for Jim.

VN Store

Back