Brian Kelly Execution of Team

I was watching the interview and as soon as he said it I knew there would be backlash over this. You could almost tell he regretted saying it because his tone changed for the rest of the interview

it's a variation on an old John McKay line - ridiculous anyone is bothered by it

Funny John McKay Quotes
When asked about his team’s execution: “I’m in favor of it.”

Kelly is so bad at comedy, though. I would pay to see him attempt some Bill Burr material just to see how wrong it would go.

we live in a political correct world now were if you don't say the correct word coming from a dictionary your fired and getting it from the back side in court because it hurt someone's feelings

we live in a political correct world now were if you don't say the correct word coming from a dictionary your fired and getting it from the back side in court because it hurt someone's feelings

Based on the reaction…or lack thereof…it appears Kelly’s comments didn’t hurt anyone’s feelings.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lawrence Wright
A perverse rewards system has been created by social media. Many actually cannot make it through the day without engaging in controversy. People feed emotionally on offense and controversy the was a normal human feeds on food. The perpetually offended are displaying a disturbing and profound emotional sicknesses. Their entire sense of purpose and self worth is built around displaying their supposed moral superiority to their fellow citizens. This cannot end well for our society unless people learn to focus on fixing themselves first

VN Store

Back