Bret Smith's 5th year chances??

FenianVol

Anyone know what the precedent is on this?, has there been a similar case that has resulted in the player getting that fifth year?

from what i understood prior to the season starting, they were submitting for it, but it was unlikely that it would happen...not sure abou any relevent precedents. i'm sure they'll present something that might be similar in nature...but who knows? Jerry Colquit didn't get his, i can't see Smith getting one either.

I used 12 as a low number showing that the chances were near impossible. Infact, the last thing I heard from an official source they didn't even seem very interested in applying for the 5th year because the chance was so slim.

I've never heard of it working except in injury situations like CJ Leak.

I used 12 as a low number showing that the chances were near impossible. Infact, the last thing I heard from an official source they didn't even seem very interested in applying for the 5th year because the chance was so slim.

ok.. just took me off guard w/ such an exact low number i guess. i figured you had some pie chart on your computer. 12% this, 43% this, 35% that, 6% this, and 4% that.

VN Store

Back