Brent Vinson

So Hendrix could have played last year?

And what are Patterson and Hendrix doing at a frat house?

Hendrix%20tshirt.jpg

hehehe... now that's funny

I forgot all about that. :lolabove: :lolabove:

So Bruce Pearl didn't want an extra big man that was a proven SEC level role player because he got into a fight; but he kept Tony Passley, a project at best, after he got caught with possesion of crack cocaine?

I love Pearl and I know that Passley's little brother was a recruit, but that screams of hyprocrisy to me.

So Bruce Pearl didn't want an extra big man that was a proven SEC level role player because he got into a fight; but he kept Tony Passley, a project at best, after he got caught with possesion of crack cocaine?

I love Pearl and I know that Passley's little brother was a recruit, but that screams of hyprocrisy to me.

That may not be the case though so don't jump on Pearl

I know, I'm just seeing the way things look on the surface and it doesn't look good.

Either way, anyone smoking crack is not a person I would want around my players.

I know, I'm just seeing the way things look on the surface and it doesn't look good.

Either way, anyone smoking crack is not a person I would want around my players.

He was with a walk on who apparently had the crack...either way it is disappointing and I wish he would have been removed from the team, but, that's that.

With his academic troubles, he may leave or be removed from the team after the season. Pearl may just want him to get his academics straight befort that happens.

Passley report
Sophomore guard Tony Passley's status with the team is apparently on hold.
He hasn't dressed out for the last two games and won't make the trip today against Georgia. He's also been absent from practices. Passley hasn't played in his last eight games and has yet to score this season in an SEC game.

Pearl indicated that Passley had some academic issues to clear up, saying, "Tony's focusing on some other areas

That was after the first GA game I believe.

Bruce is Teflon... back off.

speaking of Hendrix I didn't know he was on the Knoxville Noise...

The second half started with spirited play by Knoxville as Jemere Hendrix and Toby Smith tried valiantly to bring the Noise back, but Jacksonville would have none of it as they matched every basket from Knoxville. Williams and St. Preux did most of the damage during this offensive shoot-out from both teams. Both the Jam and Noise scored 45 points in the quarter and Jacksonville still led by 25 points heading into the final period of play.
Jam stomp the Noise - OurSports Centralhttp://footballhaven.org/testforum/showthread.php?p=158859#post158859

With the way this basketball team is shaping up, I don't think that Pearl needs a two sport athlete, and I am positive that Fulmer does not.

With Vinson's academic past I wonder if he can handle two sports and grades as well.

VN Store

Back