Brent Vinson

BACKDOC

Does Fulmer let him play two sports, and does he have the game to help Pearl. He was a teammate of Duke Crews.

highly doubtful. I can never remember Fulmer ever sharing a player to another sport. Vinson could play SEC basketball though

also my avatar is a guy who could play SEC basketball

highly doubtful. I can never remember Fulmer ever sharing a player to another sport. Vinson could play SEC basketball though

also my avatar is a guy who could play SEC basketball

It happens with track all the time. I doubt he'd be willing to let someone go to a sport that's more likely to result in an injury, like basketball.

It happens with track all the time. I doubt he'd be willing to let someone go to a sport that's more likely to result in an injury, like basketball.

Basketball isn't anymore dangerous than track... unless you play at the rec center with Dan Brooks.

It was Jemere Hendrix and Andre Patterson. Basketball wasn't the impetus for the fight, though.

They where mad because Dan did not invite them to a BBQ he had. True story swear to it Jemere told me himself. Is that not the dumbest reason you've ever heard for three scholarship athletes to fight each other?

They where mad because Dan did not invite them to a BBQ he had. True story swear to it Jemere told me himself. Is that not the dumbest reason you've ever heard for three scholarship athletes to fight each other?

If your statements above are true......... Yes, they made a stupid decision.

Wasn't it Hendrix who wore the big white t-shirt to a Vols game with a message written on it begging to be allowed back on the basketball team? :lol:

God, I love google image search.

Hendrix&

My mistake, it wasn't begging to be back on the team, it was an apology.

Stupid link, dunno why it wouldn't post the picture. Consider the source of the link, I suppose.

VN Store

Back