Brent Cimaglia

Cimaglia isn't any good. There is no reason to lament his absence from this year's team.

Having said that, there is a lot of righteous indignation in this thread. If the criticism of athletes for transferring from Tennessee offends you, VolNation might not be the best place for you to spend your leisure time. It's like there is a race to be the level-headed, grown-up among us. This is just a discussion forum for Vol fans. Lighten up.

Not sure why you’d EVER leave Tennessee to go to Georgia Tech…

We’re going bowling, his college career is over Saturday.

Kicker…no excuse to transfer due to coaching. They aren’t even at practice 80% of the time with the team.

Good riddance.

11-15
Missed 3 extra points.

Go Vols.
"Here we are," Manning said in 2003, "I'm out at my third Pro Bowl, I'm about to go in and throw a touchdown to Jerry Rice, we're honoring the Hall of Fame, and we're talking about our idiot kicker who got liquored up and ran his mouth off. The sad thing is, he's a good kicker. He's a good kicker. But he's an idiot."

I've been in several locker rooms. I've seen teammates move on. I've seen bonds continue to last. While you speak ignorantly and sound like a jilted teenage girl. Grow up kid.
You’d better be on the Tiyon thread criticizing everyone bashing him for leaving…otherwise, you’re a hypocrite

If a young man wants to leave, regardless of reason....let him go in peace. Would much rather have someone on the team who wants to play for us, they play harder. GBO!!!!!

Reactions: VolFaninFla
Cimaglia graduated from UT and fulfilled his commitment.

Masters from GA Tech in Real Estate Development likely holds more weight than one from UT and more opportunity for making connections in ATL Metro area.

Seriously doubt Cimaglia was getting drafted by the NFL so slamming him for looking to his future after giving 4 years to UT is asinine.

Only one of these kids that transferred that I personally hold any ill will toward is To'oto'o. And that has more to do with his destination than the fact he left.

Reactions: VFL1953
Cimaglia graduated from UT and fulfilled his commitment.

Masters from GA Tech in Real Estate Development likely holds more weight than one from UT and more opportunity for making connections in ATL Metro area.

Seriously doubt Cimaglia was getting drafted by the NFL so slamming him for looking to his future after giving 4 years to UT is asinine.

Only one of these kids that transferred that I personally hold any ill will toward is To'oto'o. And that has more to do with his destination than the fact he left.
So it wasn’t engineering? Huh

Or you could simply not comment if you don’t like the post. That’s totally up to you tho…
You're the one who started an idiotic thread, so perhaps you should be the one to simmer down. You not commenting anymore would be awesome.

I hate it when people make decisions that they believe are best for them and their future. Some of you are morons.

VN Store

Back