Brent Cimaglia coming back for Sr Season

YAY - "Auto"maglia is back! Hope he wins the award next year and can take it to the bank in the NFL.

Reactions: strongj81
Honestly, this really is huge. I didn't think of him leaving, but he IS good enough to make an NFL roster right now. He might not have gotten drafted, but he WOULD have gotten paid somewhere. Now that the 36 year old 4 eyed kicker from Georgia has finally graduated, we now have the best OL and the best Kicker in the SEC.
Haha It does feel like Georgia's kicker has been around since the 90s

Really glad to have that piece nailed down. The kicking game seems to be a phase that some innovation is well overdue. We saw the soccer style and the rugby style. fake punt or FG is always exciting. Wonder if anyone is thinking about what might be created in certain situations.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
We are the autumn people.
By the prickling of my thumb, something orange and terrifying comes.

Honestly, this really is huge. I didn't think of him leaving, but he IS good enough to make an NFL roster right now. He might not have gotten drafted, but he WOULD have gotten paid somewhere. Now that the 36 year old 4 eyed kicker from Georgia has finally graduated, we now have the best OL and the best Kicker in the SEC.

Brent was better than that 36 year old kicker from UGA anyways last year.

Reactions: TNHopeful505
well I’d get excited since things like this rarely happen for Tennessee but I’ll wait for the fall first.

Didn't think of a kicker going early, but glad he's coming back.

I call BS on this nonsense! As awesome as this week has been, let’s have another presser and let C-mags have his cake and we’ll eat it too!!
GBO!!

I seriously don't know what to do with myself right now. I don't know how long it's been since I felt like the players were taking control of the team they way they are right now.
Prolly since Bray and DaRick tanked the end of the season...😒
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself!
GBO!!

I seriously don't know what to do with myself right now. I don't know how long it's been since I felt like the players were taking control of the team they way they are right now.

I keep waiting for the sky to fall. All this good news for our team....I'm not used to that. Is the sleeping giant waking up? I'll certainly take it and it's about damn time.

GBO!!!
:cool:

Reactions: vollygirl
I hope he kicks a ton of extra points but doesn't have to kick 1 field goal if you catch my drift. BUT, if he does I have confidence in him.

VN Store

Back