BREAKING...Donnie Tyndall is the new Tennessee basketball coach

Yea, real "derp". We wouldn't hire a guy back because of past NCAA infractions, and then we went and hired another guy with past NCAA infractions...taking a gamble on this guy, not knowing if he can do ANYTHING in a major conference. Please be honest...are you THRILLED about this hire?

First of all, stop assuming Bruce Pearl even wanted to come back here. You have no idea if he wanted to or not, and there's plenty of chatter that he didn't.

Second, I'm not dumb enough to say Buzz Peterson would excite me more.

And finally, he's our coach. I'm not going to piss and moan until I see what he can do. Guys like you going on about freakin' Pearl, I seriously doubt he excited you when he was announced. He hadn't done ANYTHING in a major conference either.

Yea, real "derp". We wouldn't hire a guy back because of past NCAA infractions, and then we went and hired another guy with past NCAA infractions...taking a gamble on this guy, not knowing if he can do ANYTHING in a major conference. Please be honest...are you THRILLED about this hire?

One got a show cause the other did not.

So you admit you're one of the wipes that clicked the petition. You and the other thirty-six thousand D-bags owe true Vol fans an apology. This is not about Coach Martin, and what might or might not be owed to him; this is about the skid mark on the jockey shorts you and your ilk papered the rest of us with. If life were fair, you'd be tarred and feathered and perp-walked out of the state of Tennessee by actual Big Orange fans. And before you start whining that you pay to support the programs of the University by going to the games (yeah, right.), and this gave you some sort of moral authority to do what you did; think again if you know how. Please list all the schools you coached at and championships you led them to before you state you KNEW Martin deserved that turd sandwich of a petition you sent him. I don't know if he was a great or even good coach. But I do know Our state and our university doesn't deserve the likes of you.

So you don't read well? And yes..."I sent him a petition"....wrote it on notebook paper and gave it to Postman Bob. :crazy:

So you admit you're one of the wipes that clicked the petition. You and the other thirty-six thousand D-bags owe true Vol fans an apology. This is not about Coach Martin, and what might or might not be owed to him; this is about the skid mark on the jockey shorts you and your ilk papered the rest of us with. If life were fair, you'd be tarred and feathered and perp-walked out of the state of Tennessee by actual Big Orange fans. And before you start whining that you pay to support the programs of the University by going to the games (yeah, right.), and this gave you some sort of moral authority to do what you did; think again if you know how. Please list all the schools you coached at and championships you led them to before you state you KNEW Martin deserved that turd sandwich of a petition you sent him. I don't know if he was a great or even good coach. But I do know Our state and our university doesn't deserve the likes of you.
:lolabove:
Anybody else catch all the TARD GOLD in this manifesto?

Reactions: 2 people

Tit for Tat. Here's the skinny about Brucie though. He'd lie when the truth would do just as good or better. Look at the pic of Brucie with his puckered up mouth. He's only getting ready to tell another lie.

VN Store

Back