Bray's Family Moved Back To Cali

"The Bray family moved to Tennessee in December 2010 and returned earlier this year."
:blink:

This is bad... Everyone knows this is a sign that Bray is leaving, that there is more to the hostess situation than we thought, coach Dooley is leaving at years end for another job, our recruiting class isn't good enough, Kiffy payed players, and that Fulmer may be coming back.

This is bad... Everyone knows this is a sign that Bray is leaving, that there is more to the hostess situation than we thought, coach Dooley is leaving at years end for another job, our recruiting class isn't good enough, Kiffy payed players, and that Fulmer may be coming back.
Let's ride.
4-horsemen-of-the-apocalypse.jpg

Someone on here talked about talking to his dad during the rain delay last weekend. His dad apparently said he loves Knoxville, but his family is moving back because, if I remember correctly, his brother wanted to finish out high school where he was.

I remember that post. It was during the Oregon lightning delay on the "Official TN vs. Oregon" thread

...and Bryce Brown is coming back. Jamal Lewis finally learned that blocking scheme. Phil Fulmer died in a motorcycle accident. That "big fish" is about to land. Robert Marve will be here next week for an official visit. Jon Gruden is here for an interview. Lil' Wayne put Dooley in a song. Michael Jordan is going to help Buzz recruit. Branndon Stewart should be starting by week 5.

Wow there are some jittery people on here.....I remember the post as well from the Oregon game where someone talked to his dad, Bray isn't going anywhere, why would he? Buried on the depth chart and no promosing young WRs on the team?

Oh wait.....we DO have young promosing WRs (Zach R., Da'Rick R., Hunter, Milton) and he is one injury away from starting and he has an almost all-freshman line that will be there as long as he is to protect him....imagine him behind an all junior or senior line and those WRs? Can't wait!!!

I can't blame his brother. I moved 3 times in 4 years when I was in highschool, had 3 different high schools (almost 4 but I put my foot down my Senior year) it sucks to not be able to graduate with all of your friends. We moved my brother's Senior year and he actually stayed behind and lived with friends of ours for a year so he could finish up in his High School.

It's not uncommon for family members to move out of state when their kids are in college. My parents are in Maryland, my Brother is in Illinois and I'm here at UT with my sister.

Someone on here talked about talking to his dad during the rain delay last weekend. His dad apparently said he loves Knoxville, but his family is moving back because, if I remember correctly, his brother wanted to finish out high school where he was.

That was me. His dad said things weren't working out at Farragut for his little brother for one reason or another. He gave no indication that Bray wanted to leave UT. I think he may be homesick, but I don't know that thats enough for him to throw away the opportunity he has here.

I have been saying it for a few weeks now. Bray is transferring after this year. Everyone dont want to hear it but trust me, it will happen.

I have been saying it for a few weeks now. Bray is transferring after this year. Everyone dont want to hear it but trust me, it will happen.

1. He would be an idiot to do that.

2. Did he text you and tell you that? You realize if you you are wrong, you will be made fun of mercilessly until you cry, Cody style.

VN Store

Back