Bray tonight

Prove what? That he took money or that he was lazy and it was documented that he didn't put in the work at UT (didn't watch game film, never learned how to read a defense, threw the Kentucky game and possibly the Vandy the following year, didn't put effort into the strength and conditioning program which is why he magically put on 30 lbs in a couple months right before the NFL draft).

People like you make me sick to my stomach. I, along with money others, am a UT graduate that's given money to the program, and something that really pisses me off is when someone like Bray comes along and disrespects the program, the University, and the fans with his continual behavior/attitude.

Disrespects the program by putting up damn near 40 points per game? Get a grip man. I'm a UT student/grad as well, but I don't pretend to have put in the kind if work it takes to play football and go to class.

But you support PM, after the fact that he cost the University a few hundred thousands of dollars prior to his senior season, after he tea-bagged a trainer? Pick and choosing scapegoats is too easy.

Huge difference. Peyton didn't continue to go out and tea-bag people. He made a stupid decision and learned from it. He also didn't cheat the fans by not trying to become a better football player. There are countless articles on Peyton's work ethic while attending UT. Show me one about Bray's time here.

Disrespects the program by putting up damn near 40 points per game? Get a grip man. I'm a UT student/grad as well, but I don't pretend to have put in the kind if work it takes to play football and go to class.

I notice how you neglect the Kentucky game that he purposefully underperformed in to avoid a bowl game. That's not some unfounded rumor. Seniors on the team spoke about it to the press. AJ Johnson was one of the guys that commented on it publicly.

I notice how you neglect the Kentucky game that he purposefully underperformed in to avoid a bowl game. That's not some unfounded rumor. Seniors on the team spoke about it to the press. AJ Johnson was one of the guys that commented on it publicly.

A lot of that is on the coaching staff. Our offense did their job that year, but the defense/coaching was all time bad.

I totally understand what you're saying..Bray was a douche. BUT, he wasn't the problem. He was a product of a horrible head coach that held no one accountable. And yet, he still went out and put up a ton of points.

Also, if AJ were a real leader that ish wouldn't go down. Could you imagine a guy like Al Wilson knowing that some guys were throwing a game..it would NEVER happen.

Huge difference. Peyton didn't continue to go out and tea-bag people. He made a stupid decision and learned from it. He also didn't cheat the fans by not trying to become a better football player. There are countless articles on Peyton's work ethic while attending UT. Show me one about Bray's time here.

ah still looking for a scapegoat.

VN Store

Back