Bray Interview

Yeah, I'll ignore the entire thread because of two people's opinions. I'm not close-minded. I enjoy having a discussion with people of differing thoughts.

Well, I'll abandon the thread as I believe a point I made in my original post now stands proven. Unfortunately.

It's not an excuse. He is taking responsibility and says he has to do better.

I understand the whole "accepting responsibility" thing. And it makes sense. But at some point the onus has to put on the players to execute, yes? He can take all the heat he wants, and he can coach the players up as much as he wants, but it still depends on the players to execute on the field. There is no way you can convince me that Dooley doesn't do what he's supposed to do off the field to coach these players up. And yes, it is ultimately the coach's responsibility for when things go awry, but there is more that goes into it than just saying "It's my fault." Fulmer did it over and over and over again, but nothing changed. We still lost games. So accepting blame doesn't mean much.

Just shut up. Stop. If you hate to bring it up, then don't. What you heard? But you don't want to accuse? Etc.Etc. Unless you have grand evidence, photo's, piss tests, etc., just STFU. People posting "what they heard" are as reliable as Madoff. STFU.

Who knows what is true. But ignoring the possibilities of truth is why we have players dying every yr from these types of issues. Douglas, Box at OU this yr, etc.

It must be confronted and checked out if there is any kind of smoke.

Bray is a great passer, but not a great QB yet and definitely not a leader.
As much as people gave Tim Tebow hell because he played at Florida, he was the leader on that team. His post game speech after a loss showed how much he cared and he backed it up during his games.

Bray is a great passer, but not a great QB yet and definitely not a leader.
As much as people gave Tim Tebow hell because he played at Florida, he was the leader on that team. His post game speech after a loss showed how much he cared and he backed it up during his games.

this

Just shut up. Stop. If you hate to bring it up, then don't. What you heard? But you don't want to accuse? Etc.Etc. Unless you have grand evidence, photo's, piss tests, etc., just STFU. People posting "what they heard" are as reliable as Madoff. STFU.

It is pretty common knowledge around the team that Bray has some drug issues.

It breaks my heart to see that Bray doesn't even know how long the streak was. It seems like the starting quarterback should care a little bit more about his programs history.

I'm not personally affiliated. There are several old SEC coaches that are friends of mine with 1 being a close friend.

ok, fair enough.

it begs the question.......

(i have a feeling you don't divulge though :cray:)

I won't divulge that because of the info I get from him. He was never a head coach though if that helps. Coached at several SEC schools.

I won't divulge that because of the info I get from him. He was never a head coach though if that helps. Coached at several SEC schools.

Bray has a very laid back personality and people often assume people like that are stoners. It's an unfair stereotype. THAT is probably where this rumor originates -- nothing more or less than people thinking 'kid acts stoned to me,' because of his personality.

To suggest Bray has a problem with no evidence other than hearsay is beyond irresponsible.

This is not directed to all, but Some of the VolNation are ridiculous. The allegations of drug use are slander behind an anonymous screen name. That's the biggest form of cowardice. If you have a source, name names. Better yet, give the board your name and contact information so slanderous remarks can be handled properly. If you have no proof, you have no business making such claims. Because someone is from California, doesn't make him a pothead. Just like being from Tennessee doesn't make someone an inbred.
Leave your Holler or Mom's basement once in a while and you might learn that Tyler comes from an extremely conservative and church oriented town. His entire family and extended family live in Kingsburg. They are very close and very involved in his life. They are well aware of the slanderous allegations and are very very displeased with elements of the fan base. Ty will be in town next week and I'm sure he'll be at his brother's championship game. Tyler is a VFL and probably the only thing that would make him bolt for the draft early is an unappreciating fan base that wants to tear the kid apart.
This board has criticized him for crying and showing passion at the Music City Bowl last year, yet this year the board says that he didn't want to go to a meaningless bowl like the MCB. 1 minute he's a warrior and the next he's a quitter because he was lethargic when playing with strep throat and a fever and recovering from a broken thumb. The fan base should be thankful you have a really good qb and worried why this team can't run the ball whatsoever.

A thread about a 19 year old not sounding as polished as you'd like in an interview. Seriously?

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back