Bray gets 2-year contract extension with the Chiefs

Bray is better than Murray and the Chiefs know it --- also have seen reports Alex Smith isnt playing well this season.

Everybody who watched Bray play knows he has an NFL caliber arm. If he continues to develop he could very well start for someone one day.

This contract extension tells me he must be improving. They wouldn't waste time or money on someone they couldn't coach up or that was still as immature as he was during his time here. Especially with a torn ACL.

I am not a fan of his seemingly throwing the Kentucky game but I cannot imagine having his talent and an idiot like Dooley behind the wheel. I may be able to relate if I was in that situation.

The conspiracy theory behind the Kentucky game absolutely kills me. There were fast swirling winds from start to finish and we had a QB coming back from a broken thumb on his throwing hand. He couldn't throw as strong as Bray normally could, so we were doomed. And there was really no way to gameplan for winds up to 30mph, which would all but make a passing game obsolete. Also, it didn't help the Vols that the secret offense that UK didn't announce til that night consisted of 56 runs and 6 throws.

It was a legit perfect storm: Bray's injury, winds up to 30mph, and UK's complete abandonment of the passing game at practice

The bashing of bray always keeps me wondering. The dude put up the most points out of any quarterback we've had in a long long time.

Wow, I had given up on looking for news on Bray. Obviously Reid sees something in Bray, the kid can wing it. I dont think Murray is any better of
a prospect, and Chase Daniel is going to be too expensive to carry pretty soon. He'll get his shot.

BTW, in other UT QB news, Matt Simms is on the Falcons practice squad now.

VN Store

Back