Brandy Pearl on FB....

I thought Jews didn't even believe in Jesus or something?...the hell if I know what I'm talking about...

Well, well, well, if the Volnation hasn't turned into a Nazi parade straight out of the 1930's. You little Jewhaters only wish you could get just 1% of the Grade A poontang Coach Pearl gets. Most of you have no clue what it's like to be Jewish.

Well, well, well, if the Volnation hasn't turned into a Nazi parade straight out of the 1930's. You little Jewhaters only wish you could get just 1% of the Grade A poontang Coach Pearl gets. Most of you have no clue what it's like to be Jewish.

Doesn't change the fact that it was a horrible analogy used by the equivalent of Ms South Carolina 2007

Odd, but Brandy forgot to mention his prowess with the ladies.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

Is her name really Brandy? Classy.

Origin: English Meaning: Burning wine
Brandy is a very common first name for women (#276 out of 4276)
Classy? Meaning what exactly?? Disagree with the comment, don't denigrate the name...One of my best friends since high school is named Brandy and yes, she is classy.......

He is still EMPLOYED....how bad can it be? This is absurd.

Last edited:
Reminds me of an old Lewis Grizzard joke.

Three couples die in a car crash on their way to Jekyll Island..they arrive at the pearly gates and talk to St. Peter.

Saint Peter tells the first man "Your record looks ok, but it says here that you loved money so much that you married a girl named Penny." "You aren't going to make it."

Saint Peter tells the second man "Your record looks ok, but it says here that you loved liquor so much that you married a girl named Brandy. "We can't let you in."

Having heard the previous conversations the third man turns to his wife and says, "Let's go Fanny, there is no way we are gonna make it."

He is still EMPLOYED....how bad can it be? This is absurd.
I was gonna stalk you by fb and wish you a happy Thanksgiving but I didn't want to take the chance of being the headline of yor next blog!

I was gonna stalk you by fb and wish you a happy Thanksgiving but I didn't want to take the chance of being the headline of yor next blog!

Happy Thanksgiving, CD! I can't remember the last time I logged on to my fb account.

VN Store

Back