Brandy Pearl on FB....

Well, well, well, if the Volnation hasn't turned into a Nazi parade straight out of the 1930's. You little Jewhaters only wish you could get just 1% of the Grade A poontang Coach Pearl gets. Most of you have no clue what it's like to be Jewish.

I wouldn't call Sevier Co "poontang" Grade A.

so when BP returns from his suspension will it be considered the second coming?

Origin: English Meaning: Burning wine
Brandy is a very common first name for women (#276 out of 4276)
Classy? Meaning what exactly?? Disagree with the comment, don't denigrate the name...One of my best friends since high school is named Brandy and yes, she is classy.......

I'll name my son Bourbon.

Who gives a s***? Bertha is #156 and Yolanda is #190.

In most places a name like Brandy, Brittney, Lacey, etc. are associated with women of ill repute (ie strippers). I do realize that being from Middle Tennessee, your definition of a classy lady is one that actually eats with utensils.

I live in Middle Tennessee...and you could not be more correct.

Wow, Bertha coming in at #156, sounds like a surplus...

She's just standing up for her man. She's heard everyone in the sportsworld's imput about it and im sure she can tell its affecting him(as it should). She feels sorry for him, and she has the right to do that as his wife. She is supporting him in the way she knows how, just as we support him by cheering them on etc.

She's just standing up for her man. She's heard everyone in the sportsworld's imput about it and im sure she can tell its affecting him(as it should). She feels sorry for him, and she has the right to do that as his wife. She is supporting him in the way she knows how, just as we support him by cheering them on etc.
She needs to buy him a jock if he needs support, what she is doing is Gawd-awful st0OpId. :ermm:

VN Store

Back