Brandon Warren - Get Him the BALL

.Chism4.

Sweet 16
Its not a hard concept. I don't care if its Crompton, Stephens, Coleman, Jones, Taylor, Fulmer himself, we have gotta get this guy involved. I stand strong saying that with the exception of Gerald Jones, he is our best weapon. Not to mention a class act. He is talented enough to where he could be lashing out, and showing an ego, but he is keeping his head up. Unleash him against Auburn. Please.

Without question, he is our best weapon outside of G. Jones. Apparently JC has missed numerous open passes to him over the past 3 games.

he had a few catches, but after that not so much. that one play where he came out of the backfield and florida blew the play up, had 2 guys on him, and crompton tossed it over there anyway, was a nice look if we can execute it. i think its a small positive that we at least have "a" play for him (?)

I feel like out of the G Gun, we shoulda had Gerald throw a dumpoff to him once or twice when Florida expected a run, he could have really turned it up field.

is that you wayne?
millwood says gerald has a good arm, i believe him. i just think our coaching or lack there of, hasn't found the opportunity. saving it for some reason, and didnt want to waste the surprise in a game where we never had a chance...

Last edited:
warren is a down field threat that can stretch the linebackers and secondary. he should be the third option behind taylor and jones unless its something designed to go to him. he can create mismatches and looked better than i expected on the move. stocker is pretty good, but warren can be a difference maker. he and crompton need to be spending some together after practice and developing some kind of relationship.

the g gun is useless unless they let him throw. just 2 or 3 times will force defensive coaches to plan for it.

is that you wayne?
millwood says gerald has a good arm, i believe him. i just think our coaching or lack there of, has found the opportunity. saving it for some reason, and didnt want to waste the surprise in a game where we never had a chance...
I don't think thats it. Either the coaches don't trust him too throw it or his package is just very limited to run only. Frankly when we ran it yesterday it was usually i thought at the wrong time.

If Crompton can't make throws to receivers 10 or 15 yards to him, try 7 or 8 yard passes to Warren and Stocker, just to move the ball and hopefully avoid picks.

lucas was so consistent last year, not saying its his fault or not, but asides from one game he's been mia. sup wit dat?

This thread topic is what I have been thinking all year :) He was an All American at FSU...why can he not do the same here?

Yes, lets use Jones and Warren as our main passing threats, and then utilize Lucas Taylor under the radar. Hell, I'd love to see Berry get on the field a bit on offense.

And no JoeyDupree I'm not Wayne haha

are best playmakers are
1. jones'
2. taylor
3.warren
4.foster/hardesty/creer
5.stocker

Hello?! has everyone forgot about Briscoe? i mean he was supposed to be a premeir WR this year has the talent showed that last year...really feel sorry for that man great talent standing on the side line and he is one of our vocal leaders. Shame on this coaching staff Rogers should not be getting more pt than this guy

Yes, lets use Jones and Warren as our main passing threats, and then utilize Lucas Taylor under the radar. Hell, I'd love to see Berry get on the field a bit on offense.

And no JoeyDupree I'm not Wayne haha

i know. wayne is way too silly for me to be fooled...:)

VN Store

Back