Brandon McGee

i think we have about a 33% chance of getting him w FLA ST. and MIAMI both having a 33% shot

i think we have about a 33% chance of getting him w FLA ST. and MIAMI both having a 33% shot
IF he is actually able to make a return trip here this weekend (which sounds unlikely) I would wager that we get him...

don't doubt the primacy-recency effect, lol

If he weren't leaning toward UT, I don't think it would make a lot of sense to travel all the way to knoxville for a visit. Perhaps he wants to commit to our coaches in person before he makes his choice public? Who knows...I guess we'll have to wait until Monday.

Could be that he wants to be sure it isn't UT before he commits to someone else... just playing the devil's advocate.

Horrible feeling after he re-included Miami in his list, and he has family ties to Tallahassee. Sorry fellas.

and he seems pretty adamant about not decommitting if he does choose FSU or the U. I had high hopes for him, oh well.

If the young man doesn't want to play in the best conference in the country, let him go elsewhere. I think he might be afraid of the competition we have anyways.

Of course, this is all assuming he indeed commits to either FSU or Miami!

If he commits to UT, then he made a great decision because the competition we have here, plus playing in the best conference, will only make him better. He needs to join Giles, fellow florida commit, those two will become stars!

Im thinking that we've turned up the heat on Gordon because we know that BM is headed elswhere.

I'm thinking FSU, but he said he wanted to surprise people with his pick and UT would definitely surprise people

VN Store

Back