Brandon Knight, Gilchrist, Lamb.....

Come on, HF, you didn't know mm is intentionally wrong most of the time?

Yeah, not sure how I missed that. On another note, if I were paying hard earned money for someone to be wrong on purpose and laugh about it, I might have to reevaluate my decision making paradigm.

Just basketball recruiting. It's free info from some pay sites. Thought some of you would like to know because it involves some UT recruits.
Yeh, your intention was just to spread your knowledge peacefully. You need to adjust ur forecater.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You don't know jack about jack. I am a regular to TBK and have been for years. I have seen Maggard INTENTIONALLY be WRONG to let Jones and the idiots steal it, run with it, then blame mark when it is wrong. The whole time we laugh on TBK about it. I PERSONALLY know for a FACT that Marc is as good as it gets for college basketball insiders. Especially for UK basketball. He is legit, and almost always on the money. You are someone who has either

a: Been banned - or

B: Was told you don't know what you think you know, and ran off with a pride shot.

That's how it usually goes down.

And no, Leslie and Jones DO NOT PLAY THE SAME position. Are you ignorant, or just a plain idiot? They will compliment each other if they play together. Jones is a 3/4, and Leslie is a 4/3. One commit has nothing to do with the other.

But oh yea, you really know your stuff don't ya?

I'm either misreading everything you are saying or you seriously have some issues. Ask yourself "Why is this so important?" and then reevaluate your entire existence.

I'm either misreading everything you are saying or you seriously have some issues. Ask yourself "Why is this so important?" and then reevaluate your entire existence.

He seems to have an unhealthy obsession with mm.

just wondering lunardi has us outside the top 25 (for some known reason as of now and a 6 seed in the tourny).I think we are top 15 and should get a top 3 seed.(i hope on both)

You don't know jack about jack. I am a regular to TBK and have been for years. I have seen Maggard INTENTIONALLY be WRONG to let Jones and the idiots steal it, run with it, then blame mark when it is wrong. The whole time we laugh on TBK about it. I PERSONALLY know for a FACT that Marc is as good as it gets for college basketball insiders. Especially for UK basketball. He is legit, and almost always on the money. You are someone who has either

a: Been banned - or

B: Was told you don't know what you think you know, and ran off with a pride shot.

That's how it usually goes down.

And no, Leslie and Jones DO NOT PLAY THE SAME position. Are you ignorant, or just a plain idiot? They will compliment each other if they play together. Jones is a 3/4, and Leslie is a 4/3. One commit has nothing to do with the other.

But oh yea, you really know your stuff don't ya?

Congratulations. Being a UK fan isn't necessarily a prerequisite for reaching my ignore list but spouting off here and attacking our regular posters that actually aren't jerks has qualified you for the position. :good!:

just wondering lunardi has us outside the top 25 (for some known reason as of now and a 6 seed in the tourny).I think we are top 15 and should get a top 3 seed.(i hope on both)

come on brother....we can worry about this in 8 months

So long as Cal is there, UK will get top talent every year. This is no surprise. The games will still be played, fellas.

Brandon Knight will commit to Kentucky tomorrow on ESPNU. News now from UK insiders that Gilchrist will announce for UK tomorrow as well. They also say Doron Lamb has made his decision and will choose UK as well.

That leaves Leslie, Jones, Thorton are still in the mix. UK according to UK pay sites will get either Jones or Leslie or both.

Looks like UK and UT will have some fun games this year.

P.S. - Selby to UK WITH Brandon Knight is not a deal that "can't" happen. A very reliable pay site is saying once Knight commits tomorrow, Cal will sell it to Selby. They say Kansas is for sure the leader and likely where he ends up.

Thought I would pass this along this board since it involves a few UT targets.

No, you're here, because this is the ONLY thing you have to brag about, and this is your favorite place to do it. On to another year of listening to you guys thump your chests about going all the way.

I propose that handles like Meeks54 be banned. People are going to be irritated by this guy before they even get to his post. That game was over a year ago, and that player is long gone. I'm tired of reliving it every day on a UT board.

I propose that handles like Meeks54 be banned. People are going to be irritated by this guy before they even get to his post. That game was over a year ago, and that player is long gone. I'm tired of reliving it every day on a UT board.
I second the motion.

So, they both play the 3 and the 4 but they don't play the same position. Man, really smart guy here.

What part of that are you having trouble with? I forgot, Tennessee basketball fan. Let me help you.

Leslie is a 4/3. Which means he is a 4forward first and foremost. He can play a little 3 at times though. See how that works. That is what we in basketball call, "a 4/3".

Jones is a 3/4. Which means his primary position will be a 3 forward, and can play a little 4 if need be. See how that works? This is what in basketball we call , "a 3/4".

Not saying Leslie or Jones is a lock but yes, 1 of them is certain and both can play together. They know they both play 2 different positions.

But this did give me a laugh. Maybe some of you should just stick to the football board.

wait................ Not to great there either.

On second thought, just start rooting for the real UT, TEXAS.:moon2:

Last edited:

Yea, but we have beat UT the last 4 out of 5 by an average of like 20 points. Literally.

Including a 30 point blowout this year.

The fact that no one has mentioned two UK fans having a pissing contest on a UT board is hilarious. I don't even remember the title of this thread.

HF, you have been a valued poster here, but please save this crap for CatsPause. Don't let someone else ruin your reputation in this place.

What part of that are you having trouble with? I forgot, Tennessee basketball fan. Let me help you.

Leslie is a 4/3. Which means he is a 4forward first and foremost. He can play a little 3 at times though. See how that works. That is what we in basketball call, "a 4/3".

Jones is a 3/4. Which means his primary position will be a 3 forward, and can play a little 4 if need be. See how that works? This is what in basketball we call , "a 3/4".

Not saying Leslie or Jones is a lock but yes, 1 of them is certain and both can play together. They know they both play 2 different positions.

But this did give me a laugh. Maybe some of you should just stick to the football board.

wait................ Not to great there either.

On second thought, just start rooting for the real UT, TEXAS.:moon2:

"we in basketball" told me you are no more than a pathetic Troll of a liar. Go away. Your info is nothing but useless. We can speculate just as well without new stupid people.

VN Store

Back