Brake for humor from Weigel’s…

I know that Weigels. We stopped there right after watching the solar eclipse is Sweetwater.
Funny you mention that eclipse— I’m taking my kids up to Erie, PA on spring break to see the next one bc I have great friends up there and it happens to go right thru Erie. That was an impressive thing. We watched it in Kingston on Watts Bar Lake, but my kids were 4 and 1, now they’re gonna be old enough to actually “experience “ it, and also get a trip to PA and Niagara Falls, too. May even swing down to PNC Park in Pittsburgh for opening weekend.

Funny you mention that eclipse— I’m taking my kids up to Erie, PA on spring break to see the next one bc I have great friends up there and it happens to go right thru Erie. That was an impressive thing. We watched it in Kingston on Watts Bar Lake, but my kids were 4 and 1, now they’re gonna be old enough to actually “experience “ it, and also get a trip to PA and Niagara Falls, too. May even swing down to PNC Park in Pittsburgh for opening weekend.
So cool! This next one is supposed to last over 4 minutes right? That's a neat thing for your kids.

Reactions: JCHateSteve
Sounds like a good trip.

We toyed with going to Evansville for this one. I have a cousin up there. Didn't work out though.

The last one was awesome. My pictures of it actually won a small contest my employer, at the time, did. I'd love to get a chance to take pictures through my scope or astronomy binoculars.

Last edited:
You folks are BLESSED to have Weigels...up here in Virginia...we only have Sheetz...and a smattering of WaWa's...

BUT...we ARE getting a Buc-ees (15 miles away in Mount Crawford!)

As a man who considers himself a gas station food connoisseur, weigels is S tier. They’re poppin up around Chattanooga now but I used to hit the one at the sweetwater exit all the time on the way to Tellico.

VN Store

Back