Bradley now a 4 star

Years ago I heard the announcer for the San Francisco Giants say that their team looked really great on paper but, couldn't play a lick on the field. Therefore, he suggested that the Giants line the ballfield with paper.

Not interested nor could care less about what paper says about a player. Get'em on the field and we'll talk.

Saban throws a hissy fit, suddenly UT recruiting slows down and TA&M's class is mid 40s this year. Just really odd how that happens. Almost like the Alabama Public Relations Department (aka the SEC Main Office) made a call or two to Tennessee, TA&M et al, and told them to cool it a bit.

Bradley is a very, very good player, and no amount of Saban pounding his tiny little fists will change that fact. Poor little feller.

Last edited:
Our 5 star defensive end that hasn't played a down this year has been dropped to a 4 star.
Happens every single year. We have a really good class.
Did he not camp much this summer? Kids who don’t camp much drop in the rankings. Wouldn’t loose sleep over it. Still a very good player. Does seem like kids that sign with Bama,GA, tOSU & Clemson get rating bumps.

Maybe Ga, Bama, OSU have better evaluators and the rankings committees sees that their players should be higher ranked.

Let it play out on the field. If our 3 * players are better, then we should beat them.

Maybe Ga, Bama, OSU have better evaluators and the rankings committees sees that their players should be higher ranked.

Let it play out on the field. If our 3 * players are better, then we should beat them.

No, it’s called being biased.

Saban throws a hissy fit everytime something doesn’t goes his way and the NCAA babies him for it.

My point exactly how do you lose a star in the off-season
He could very easily get the star back this fall. Think we have a few 3* players that could get a bump to 4*. My concern is that with 11 3* players out of 18 commits we could drop out of top 10 ranking. Next 7 commits need to be 4* or better for a top 10 class. Do however trust the staffs talent evaluations.

He could very easily get the star back this fall. Think we have a few 3* players that could get a bump to 4*. My concern is that with 11 3* players out of 18 commits we could drop out of top 10 ranking. Next 7 commits need to be 4* or better for a top 10 class. Do however trust the staffs talent evaluations.
I think you're missing the point. How do you lose a star after committing to Tennessee when no football is being played and its the dead period

I think you're missing the point. How do you lose a star after committing to Tennessee when no football is being played and its the dead period
Not missing the point East. Just saying other recruits making a bigger splash because they are getting more exposure & signing with programs making the CFP. I agree in makes no sense losing a star after not playing a down. Think that is something we can agree on. Did not realize it was the dead period. See Bama & Clemson rising in rankings so thought programs were getting commits, but will take your work for it.?

Did he not camp much this summer? Kids who don’t camp much drop in the rankings. Wouldn’t loose sleep over it. Still a very good player. Does seem like kids that sign with Bama,GA, tOSU & Clemson get rating bumps.
He’s been good in camps.
He wasn't a 5 stars on Rivals all along anyways. I wouldn't worry much about it.
Rivals kind of sucks since losing most of their scouts to other competitors.

Reactions: volbound1700

VN Store

Back