Braden Collins: transfer from Appy State (walk-on)

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Didn't see a thread posted about it in here. Played high school ball at Farragut in Knoxville, and was a 3-star in the 2018 according to the 247 Composite.

After a couple of years away, Braden Collinsis heading back home to Rocky Top.

On his personal Twitter account, the Appalachian State wide receiver has indicated that he is now a former Appalachian State wide receiver as his Twitter profile now describes him as being a member of the Tennessee football program. Additionally, and as noted by our buddies at Rotoworld, Collins is now listed in 247Sports.com’s portal ticker as moving on from the Mountaineers and transferring to the Volunteers.

App State WR Braden Collins heads back home to Tennessee

Last edited:
Welcome home.

The questions are:

Does he have the speed and quickness to create separation?

Can he catch the ball?

GBO!!!

Being a former Farragut Farmer myself he will be one young man that won't take crap from anyone! Especially no name fake football players that don't like the amount of stars some jock sniffer gives out.peace

Reactions: lynnh
App State grad and Vol fan back to the 80's. This kid reminds me a lot like Craig Faulkner back in the early 90's. Not the speed of Faulkner but certainly the hands. Won't be running reverses like Craig against Notre Dame but can be a sure handed receiver like Hunter Renfro was at Clemson. He can be special.

Welcome home.

The questions are:

Does he have the speed and quickness to create separation?

Can he catch the ball?

GBO!!!

I'm not a star counter Welcome to Rocky Top young man, now go work Vols need WR's...……………………….

VN Store

Back