Bracketology

Seriously at end of season it won’t be nothing close to this SMH.

Here's the latest Bracketology from College Sports Madness. They have Tennessee as a #4 Seed opening with #13 Seed Bucknell. Here's their opening bracket for Tennessee.

#5 South Florida
#12 Colorado State

#4 Tennessee
#13 Bucknell

Women's Basketball Bracketology

Elite 8 potential Final 4 in which anything can happen

Here's the latest Bracketology from College Sports Madness. They have Tennessee as a #4 Seed opening with #13 Seed Bucknell. Here's their opening bracket for Tennessee.

#5 South Florida
#12 Colorado State

#4 Tennessee
#13 Bucknell

If this holds that would be a great starting point for us in the tourney. None of those teams have close to enough size to compete with us.

Reactions: Border Vol

#5 South Florida
#12 Colorado State

#4 Tennessee
#13 Bucknell

I’d love to see them play Louisville in the sweet 16 or elite 8. Especially after losing to them in the tournament quite a few years back.

Supposedly a three seed at this time still got games to win to keep it.

If we win Sunday and win our first game in the tourney i think our 3 seed is safe. If we win Sunday that would mean Kentucky and GA have to play that 4/5 match up on Friday. I think if we win sunday GA goes to the 5th and KY has the tie breaker.

Like you said a lot to be determined.

If we win Sunday and win our first game in the tourney i think our 3 seed is safe. If we win Sunday that would mean Kentucky and GA have to play that 4/5 match up on Friday. I think if we win sunday GA goes to the 5th and KY has the tie breaker.

Like you said a lot to be determined.
4/5 matchup?? im confused GA and Kentucky played last night

Reactions: Volfan2012
The Arkansas/Bama Sunday game probably decides who we play. A scary thought as I don’t like playing either of their teams lol
Just about any game you play is scary in the SEC and think I'd rather play Bama than Arkansas as chasing those three point shooters is just not our thing even though we won in Knoxville they were not shooting it well that night. You have to figure most games they will shoot it well.

Just about any game you play is scary in the SEC and think I'd rather play Bama than Arkansas as chasing those three point shooters is just not our thing even though we won in Knoxville they were not shooting it well that night. You have to figure most games they will shoot it well.

Yes I agree. Arkansas is also very much a tournament team. Their style of play is great for multiple games in a short span. Lots of guards who get up and down and small bigs.

We match up way better with Bama and I agree I would rather play them. If Ole Miss is the 11 seed I wouldn’t count them out though. They have given everyone a tough game and could get a couple in the SEC tourney like Arkansas did when they broke through a couple seasons ago.

VN Store

Back