Bracketology in July!

Purdue as another 3 seed? I know they have Haarms coming back with two 4 star freshmen. But the highest rated freshman is 85th, and they lost Edwards, Cline, and a 3rd starter in Eifert? Really?

I'm all for having realistic expectations, and really any seed in the NCAAT would be nice for us this year*. But just in a 1 for 1 comparison Ole Miss ahead of us... OUT!!!

*I think our ceiling could be a 4 or 5 seed with how many opportunities we have for quality OOC wins, if JJ plays up to Tobias-esque standards and Lamonte+Bowden hold up their end of the bargain. But also see the huge risk of really lacking a true inside presence. So I think on the bubble is to be expected. But I'll be damned if Ole Miss is ahead of us after losing Terence Davis & others!

Reactions: RollerVol
I'm all for having realistic expectations, and really any seed in the NCAAT would be nice for us this year*. But just in a 1 for 1 comparison Ole Miss ahead of us... OUT!!!

*I think our ceiling could be a 4 or 5 seed with how many opportunities we have for quality OOC wins, if JJ plays up to Tobias-esque standards and Lamonte+Bowden hold up their end of the bargain. But also see the huge risk of really lacking a true inside presence. So I think on the bubble is to be expected. But I'll be damned if Ole Miss is ahead of us after losing Terence Davis & others!

Yea, that was the other team that was odd. Davis showed he was a good coach. But they lost Davis and another starter. They do return Tyree, but they only added a couple of 4 star Jucos, and those don't always pan out.

Reactions: RollerVol
I would take it. If u win that first game, I think u have an advantage. Like that Cuonzo team, with McRae, Stokes and JRich's coming out party. Had Michigan, too. Every year,at least, one of those play-in team makes a Sweet 16 run or better

VN Store

Back