BP on DP this morning

velovol

wilks!!
BP will be on Dan Patrick this morning. Think he will be the first iview. Im sure DP will ask some good questions.
I think you can hear it free on the dan patrick website.

Despite Dan's obsession with his sensei, Keith Olbermann, I actually quite enjoy his show.

I agree. All in all, DP is one of the easier talking heads to listen to. Not to mention some of his material is hillarious.

Maybe he should use that time to work on his half court offense. Sorry couldn't resist after reading the 'Pearl on PTI' thread.

You know, one could look at the initials in the title and think something completely different...

DP brings Rick Neuheisel on the show, and they spend 1/4 of the segment talking about Lane Kiffin and Tennessee.

When people are talking college football, they're talking Tennessee. You can't beat that.

DP brings Rick Neuheisel on the show, and they spend 1/4 of the segment talking about Lane Kiffin and Tennessee.

When people are talking college football, they're talking Tennessee. You can't beat that.

I thought that was funny. Neuheisel did speak good of him

Last edited:
You know, one could look at the initials in the title and think something completely different...

+1. great minds think alike.

what did neuheisel say about kiffin? id be very interested to hear.

fox sports radio had a semi segment on lane kiffin and bryce brown and said theyd do all they can to bring lane on the show around friday or so. i believe this is the "PMS" show?

fox sports radio had a semi segment on lane kiffin and bryce brown and said theyd do all they can to bring lane on the show around friday or so. i believe this is the "PMS" show?

Petros and Money Show

not too much. he said he didnt see anything wrong with his comments. and thinks he will do a good job. he also mentioned he signed bryce brown. and he called ut a powerhouse.
dp told neuheisel he was prolly the reason CPF lost his job and CLK should thank him

It was all coach-speak. Patrick asked if Kiff's comments over recent works were calculated and deliberate or if they were more due to his inexperience....Neuheisel said it's "probably a little of both"...said that Kiff probably is getting exposure to some things that he's not used to or wasn't prepared for, and that that's just part of being a head coach for the first time...but said that Kiff's very competitive, smart, and knows what he's doing, as evidenced by him reeling in that "big time running back the other day." Said Tennessee's a powerhouse, and expects it to stay that way.

Dan Patrick to Bruce Pearl: "Kiffin just called out Oklahoma State's basketball coach, by the way."

The Kiffin talk continues. He'll be on Dan's show next week.

Maybe he should use that time to work on his half court offense. Sorry couldn't resist after reading the 'Pearl on PTI' thread.

You're a dumbass. You think he needs to be coaching all day every day? Bruce Pearl is my homeboy and you are nothing but a hat wannabe.

Could you name that list of coaches off the top of your head again? Please?? :crazy:

John Calipari, Roy Williams, Bill Self, Rick Barnes, Andy Kennedy, Ben Howland, Jamie Dixon, Jim Calhoun, Bobby Knight, Tom Crean, Tim Floyd, Coach K, Herb Sendek, John Beilien, Tom Izzo, Rick Pitino. That look about right?

Last edited:
John Calipari, Roy Williams, Bill Self, Rick Barnes, Andy Kennedy, Ben Howland, Jamie Dixon, Jim Calhoun, Bobby Knight, Tom Crean, Tom Floyd, Coach K, Herb Sendek, John Beilien, Tom Izzo, Rick Pitino. That look about right?

So good you don't even know his name.

VN Store

Back