Bowling Green latest to cancel baseball program

Class of 21 student athletes are going to get the absolute shaft

Yeah, in my son's case, I think you will see most schools that have a D-1 football program will ultimately discontinue men's soccer. For example, UAB has shown interest in him as well; however, they can barely fund a D1 football program.

Yeah, in my son's case, I think you will see most schools that have a D-1 football program will ultimately discontinue men's soccer. For example, UAB has shown interest in him as well; however, they can barely fund a D1 football program.

Yes men’s soccer or baseball will be the choice a lot of places

Yes men’s soccer or baseball will be the choice a lot of places

Think you will see a lot more Coastal Carolina or Dallas Baptist type teams going forward. You will see the equivalent in men's soccer.

You will see schools load up resources (those without a D1 football team) to achieve national success in a sport like baseball, soccer, etc

Reactions: Hoosier_Vol
Think you will see a lot more Coastal Carolina or Dallas Baptist type teams going forward. You will see the equivalent in men's soccer.

You will see schools load up resources (those without a D1 football team) to achieve national success in a sport like baseball, soccer, etc
not having football is certainly a good thing for a mid major baseball program

Football shouldn’t have to support non-revenue generating liberal driven sports like women’s basketball or soccer or baseball for rich kids who are not good enough to play top level baseball. It’s about time these blood sucking leach type programs fell by the wayside.

Football shouldn’t have to support non-revenue generating liberal driven sports like women’s basketball or soccer or baseball for rich kids who are not good enough to play top level baseball. It’s about time these blood sucking leach type programs fell by the wayside.

You mean it’s about time football goes?

Because it’s a blood sucking leach program at nearly all mid majors

football is a program killer at most schools when there is no tv money. Since when is soccer and baseball “liberal driven”? All of the sports schools have help get kids to college. Baseball is given roughly 20 full scholarships to field a team of 25-30 players whereas football is given 85 to field a team of 25-30.

football is a program killer at most schools when there is no tv money. Since when is soccer and baseball “liberal driven”? All of the sports schools have help get kids to college. Baseball is given roughly 20 full scholarships to field a team of 25-30 players whereas football is given 85 to field a team of 25-30.

Not 20

Try 11.7

Reactions: ksgovols

I agree, UT should cut baseball.

VN Store

Back