Bowl schmole

we are avery poor football team on the road, so who would pick us for a bowl if we win out? i know a bowl game is all about money and tennessee will buy tickets, but I feel the passion is gone with this team.

Last edited:
I understand the extra practices and the revenue, but someone please tell me how going to a bowl after the 2009 Kiffin year and the 2010 Dooley year helped us in the following years. Who really cares if we get to play Illinois in the Cereal Bowl?

I can't think of a better way to spend 3hours than watching the vols play football. But I guess that is just me.

A bowl this year seems to be a huge goal for Butch. If he is selling his system, it is best for all that he meets his goals.

Pretty much.

Assuming Butch doesn't turnout to be Dooley or Kiffin making a bowl year one is a positive. Especially when you have to finish strong to get there.

Right now this team is sliding and it needs to be reversed. I'd rather that start this year.
Posted via VolNation Mobile

You are entitled to your opinion. Could it be stupid because you are unable to answer it truthfully?
That's LG logic, your OP and your question is very ignorant. There are only positives from making a bowl game and it gives more opportunity for game time and preparation. Not to mention EE's.

That's LG logic, your OP and your question is very ignorant. There are only positives from making a bowl game and it gives more opportunity for game time and preparation. Not to mention EE's.
By your logic, Purdue should be 8-1 this year, instead of 1-8, because they were a bowl team last year. Missouri and Auburn should both be 1-9, instead of 9-1, because they both stayed home. Thanks for your kind words.

VN Store

Back