Bowl Projections by Experts

We had Bowling Green as a common opponent with Minnesota this year:

Minn 10 BGSU 14

Tenn 38 BGSU 6

… and that was with Milton starting.

Ew.

Minnesota much like the rest of the Big Ten is extremely hit or miss. They have played games where they look Top 25ish and other like the BG game.

That said, I think we win regardless if they are our opponent.

We're going to Taxslayer Gator Bowl. They had reps at the Vandy game and they weren't disappointed with the show. They also remember well over 50,000 people lined up for the Vol Walk in Jacksonville last time. We bring fans and sell tickets, hotels, etc much more than most teams.
Were also Music City, Dukes Mayo, Liberty and Outback reps there

Reactions: barknoxbrawler
We're going to Taxslayer Gator Bowl. They had reps at the Vandy game and they weren't disappointed with the show. They also remember well over 50,000 people lined up for the Vol Walk in Jacksonville last time. We bring fans and sell tickets, hotels, etc much more than most teams.
Also Gator bowl is 11am.. That sucks

100% correct

Reactions: FlVols
There's no way UNC's quarterback will play in a bowl game. He's already damaged his stock immensely this year, Heisman finalist & preseason #9 —> 6-6 ACC record is horrible. Plus they had players sit out of the Orange Bowl last year, as if their biggest game in 20+ years was somehow beneath them.

Give me UNC all day long. Drop 60 on them, and flip some of those NC recruits from that geriatric fraud Mack Brown.

This is the main reason I think gator - they know our fans will show up and buy tickets, indeed, likely to fill the whole stadium if the other team fans dont buy their allotment.
Lots of empty seats at Neyland yesterday and that 11am start time blows

Jacksonville is still little windy and cold in January. But I remember being on the beach in Tampa on jet skies in January at the outback bowl. And the temp mid 80’s during the game.

I want PennSt cause Franklin turned us down like he was too good for our dumpster fire. The same dumpster that Coach Heupel has 7-5 and in a bowl. So yeah, give me PennSt so we can bust them up real good.
Would suck to lose to them and I think that's what would happen.

VN Store

Back