Bowl Projection

If it ain't the man bringing you down, it's the "great ham" bringing you down:)
get-off-my-lawn.jpg

A win Saturday puts Tennessee at a 3 game win streak for the first time since Jones/Dobbs?

Correct me if I am wrong.

We're going bowling this year and UT is becoming the fun and exciting team to watch.
UT is getting something better than the Music City Bowl. Sorry Nashville but them the breaks

Reactions: LordVOLdemort
D
Ohio State could lose three times and those folks will fight for them to be in the playoff. I can see Tennessee sitting 5th in the SEC behind Arkansas, that would be the Music City Bowl. I think we can do better, but it would have to be a miraculous season where absolutely no one got hurt for the rest of the year. That being said, I'm happy with the Music City Bowl. If things end up looking better, so be it.
Doooshbag Herbstreet

I wouldn't mind taking another trip down to Florida in January.
This is probably one of my favorites. My cousins live down there, so free place to stay, New Years Eve in Tampa and great game day atmosphere. Beating the crap out of a BIG10 is always fun, too. Watching all the purple roll out at halftime in 2016 was a blast.

We're probably going to the Citrus this year unless Kentucky craps the bed and we sneak into the NY6...Y'all are probably gonna be in the Outback if I had to guess.

Ohio State could lose three times and those folks will fight for them to be in the playoff. I can see Tennessee sitting 5th in the SEC behind Arkansas, that would be the Music City Bowl. I think we can do better, but it would have to be a miraculous season where absolutely no one got hurt for the rest of the year. That being said, I'm happy with the Music City Bowl. If things end up looking better, so be it.
Ohio State is figuring things out. I thought this might be Michigans year to beat them but now I’m not so sure. I think OSU would beat Alabama head to head this year.

VN Store

Back