*****Bowl Pick Contest [$200 Amazon gift card] and Season Contest Final Results

So about half of the top 10 picked West Mich

Half picked Lville

Some picked Illinois

All picked UF.

Just some observations.
3/3 for me so far on the day. I’m pretty confident on Florida tonight.

Looked at the slate for tomorrow though and there’s a couple I’m unsure on. Arizona State being one and even though Kentucky can’t really throw it around, I’m not real confident in Virginia Tech even though I took em

3/3 for me so far on the day. I’m pretty confident on Florida tonight.

Looked at the slate for tomorrow though and there’s a couple I’m unsure on. Arizona State being one and even though Kentucky can’t really throw it around, I’m not real confident in Virginia Tech even though I took em
I also took A State and VT.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
I also took A State and VT.
Those two are just strange games. Never know what you’re going to get from either FSU or ASU. Kentucky can’t throw the ball worth a crap but they’ve found a way to get it done in some games. I’d like to think Foster would have his defense prepared enough to make Bowden have to throw

It's time for the annual VolNation Bowl Pick Contest. Enter the picks for each of the 32 games, along with the tiebreaker: your point total for the championship game. The winner will receive a $200 Amazon gift card.

The deadline for entry is 12/23 at 2:30 pm. [We limit the pool to 32 games and skip some of the early games. UCF vs Marshall on the 23rd is the first game in our contest.]

Thanks for playing and good luck!

Pick Contest Entry Form: ENTER YOUR PICKS

Pick Contest Home: 2019 Bowl Pick Contest

*All the prizes have been sent except for the last two weekly winners and the season contest. @matt1107, @Johncarter53 and @TennTom please send me your current email and I'll get those gift cards out asap.

WEEKLY WINNERS
Week 1, Georgia State: no winner
Week 2, BYU: @Vol524 [card sent]
Week 3, UTC: @montanatenn [card sent]
Week 4, Florida: @OleRockyTop [card sent]
Week 5, Georgia: @Bugman71 [card sent]
Week 6, Miss. St: @Dallasbowlin [card sent]
Week 7, Alabama: @BP4Prez [card sent]
Week 8, South Carolina: @ApacheVol [card sent]
Weekk 8, UAB: @Vol So Hard [card sent]
Week 10, Kentucky: @jarhead [card sent]
Week 11, Missouri: @matt1107 [card sent]
Week 12, Vanderbilt: @Johncarter53 [card sent]

SEASON PICK CONTEST
@TennTom [card sent]
Tennessee 31, Indiana 17

Looking at my picks the one I’m definitely regretting is Michigan over Alabama. I was thinking a lot of the Bama players would sit, appears most are playing. I can hope they don’t care about the game and they lay an egg I guess lol

Looking at my picks the one I’m definitely regretting is Michigan over Alabama. I was thinking a lot of the Bama players would sit, appears most are playing. I can hope they don’t care about the game and they lay an egg I guess lol
I regret picking Clemson to win it. So our Bama/Clemson games will probably wash out. The funny thing is, if it comes down to me and you, the deciding game will most likely be Tulane/So Miss lmao

I regret picking Clemson to win it. So our Bama/Clemson games will probably wash out. The funny thing is, if it comes down to me and you, the deciding game will most likely be Tulane/So Miss lmao
Lmao what a game to decide it all. I am honestly shocked I’m doing this well and waiting for the wheels to fall off. Very well could start happening with these games tomorrow lol

Honestly Clemson may not be a bad pick man. They defend the pass pretty well and can generate a pass rush. That game may be closer than some think.

Lmao what a game to decide it all. I am honestly shocked I’m doing this well and waiting for the wheels to fall off. Very well could start happening with these games tomorrow lol

Honestly Clemson may not be a bad pick man. They defend the pass pretty well and can generate a pass rush. That game may be closer than some think.

I'm really surprised that I'm 15-2. I'm even more surprised that so many of us picked so well! There's like 15-20 of us who are 14-3 or better, which I think is insane.

Reactions: Vol$_Deep_11_9
I'm really surprised that I'm 15-2. I'm even more surprised that so many of us picked so well! There's like 15-20 of us who are 14-3 or better, which I think is insane.
Yes. I’m just glad we didn’t have to pick the early games cuz if we did, I’d already be sunk lol it’s definitely tight this year. Tighter than any I can remember the last few seasons.

I’ve split the day at 2/2. Kentucky game legit pissed me off. How you gonna be a defensive guru and then let a guy that don’t throw it more than 9-10 times a game beat you with a TD pass? Prolly gonna drop Georgia State too.

I’ve split the day at 2/2. Kentucky game legit pissed me off. How you gonna be a defensive guru and then let a guy that don’t throw it more than 9-10 times a game beat you with a TD pass? Prolly gonna drop Georgia State too.

I had 2 losses coming into today and have had 3 heartbreaking losses in Va Tech, Fla St and K.Stste today..2 last second losses and a pic 6 that lost me the other..no luck today

I’m not sure it matters too much. Everyone under us probably had the same success today.
May not be too bad, most of us towards the top picked the same. I need Michigan to figure out a way to beat Alabama tomorrow. That would be a swing my way

I thought for sure with going 2/5 yesterday I’d have dropped like a rock. I need Michigan to pull this upset badly lol

VN Store

Back