Bowl Game Tickets

bperry003

First timer here (as in, first time looking to buy tickets to a bowl game)... looking for some advice on what to expect as a season ticket holder. Do season ticket holders get dibs on tickets? If so, how does that work? Will they send out an email with a link? Wondering if I should wait on an email or something like that, or if I should just buy tickets however I can the minute it becomes clear which bowl it's going to be.

Another (related) question - how confident can we be come Tuesday that we will know which bowl it's going to be. It's really all about whether we're ranked higher than Alabama or not, right? What other factors are going to determine that?

First timer here (as in, first time looking to buy tickets to a bowl game)... looking for some advice on what to expect as a season ticket holder. Do season ticket holders get dibs on tickets? If so, how does that work? Will they send out an email with a link? Wondering if I should wait on an email or something like that, or if I should just buy tickets however I can the minute it becomes clear which bowl it's going to be.

Another (related) question - how confident can we be come Tuesday that we will know which bowl it's going to be. It's really all about whether we're ranked higher than Alabama or not, right? What other factors are going to determine that?

If you did not get an Email for Bowl games already, then you will not get them from UT.

Bowl game application for season ticket holders went out as soon as UT had 6 wins and was due back mid-November. If you're ticket holder/donor, still may be worth a call to the ticket office to see if they can add your request

Reactions: Jax_Vol
Bowl game application for season ticket holders went out as soon as UT had 6 wins and was due back mid-November. If you're ticket holder/donor, still may be worth a call to the ticket office to see if they can add your request

This is not exactly correct. Announcement went out yes but there will be another email on 12/4 with further instructions

Reactions: Jax_Vol
This is not exactly correct. Announcement went out yes but there will be another email on 12/4 with further instructions
That's not exactly correct. I received an email on Oct 15th offering bowl game tickets to all possible games and it had a deadline of November 16th. Games desired along with quantity and payment information was taken in the application.

The reason I suggested a call to UT was in case there was a second opportunity to make a request.

That's not exactly correct. I received an email on Oct 15th offering bowl game tickets to all possible games and it had a deadline of November 16th. Games desired along with quantity and payment information was taken in the application.

The reason I suggested a call to UT was in case there was a second opportunity to make a request.

Top 5,000 donors were at that time only, the others will be contacted 12/4.

In 2020 I bought a package deal to Taxslayer bowl in Jacksonville Florida. Tickets, Room, VIP pass . Got the package from Anthony Travel .

Thanks! I got the email in October but there wasn't really any link to purchase or make requests so obviously I'm not in the top 5,000 (LOL) and hopefully I'll get something this Sunday.

Do you think UT will offer tickets on 12/4 to more donors?
Last year, the only email I received after the MCB invite was instructions to purchase directly through the bowl.
It appears to me that the Orange Bowl is already sold out. Assuming that is our invite, are you gonna buy as soon as official on a resale ticket or wait until UT sends the email?

VN Store

Back