Bowden

Just devils advocate here, but isn't it possible Bowden wants Warren to stay and finish the semester so that he won't lose an entire year(in effect two years) when he transfers...

All indications are that Brandon is not in the best of shape for being granted the hardship by the NCAA. If he is denied he would be in a spot that would keep him from joining the Vols until after the '08 season. Finish the semester and he can play after '07.

If I were Bowden, I'd prolly look at that and say.."Brandon, just finish the semester man. Hang in there a little while longer and we'll get you home without it costing you way more than necessary"...

Just devils advocate here, but isn't it possible Bowden wants Warren to stay and finish the semester so that he won't lose an entire year(in effect two years) when he transfers...

All indications are that Brandon is not in the best of shape for being granted the hardship by the NCAA. If he is denied he would be in a spot that would keep him from joining the Vols until after the '08 season. Finish the semester and he can play after '07.

If I were Bowden, I'd prolly look at that and say.."Brandon, just finish the semester man. Hang in there a little while longer and we'll get you home without it costing you way more than necessary"...

This is a good point, but If that's the case I don't understand why Bowden doesn't simply make a statement to that affect and state he is willing to release him.

I hope he's granted hardship from NCAA because I seriously doubt that Bowden will release him without I heavy dose of pressure from the media.

Bowden may view his mother's illness as an excuse to do what already had a strong desire to do. According to a Warren family member, despite a successful freshman season, Brandon has been unhappy with his decision to sign with FSU and would like nothing more than to come back home.

Even without the waver, he'll most likely transfer and have two years of eligibility left. If he continues fulfill the promise that he has shown in high school thru his freshman season at FSU, I serious doubt he'll be around for more than two years anyway. Especially considering he is hoping to play some at DE on 3rd downs if needed.

my father's mother's brother's nephew's former roomate said that the NCAA is going to let him play this year!

or the first kid to get homesick, but the fact remains that his mother is ill and BB who tries to portray himself as the father figure is not doing what is in the best interest of Warren. Bowden is a complete and utter fraud.

Man, that was pretty harsh.. I think pappy diddy is a great coach with extraordinary character.. He gives out free shoes, clothes, money, and is even a father to him. What more could a player ask for.

Man, that was pretty harsh.. I think pappy diddy is a great coach with extraordinary character.. He gives out free shoes, clothes, money, and is even a father to him. What more could a player ask for.

See the reason he is letting Warren go, is so he doesn't look bad to the other recruits.

See the reason he is letting Warren go, is so he doesn't look bad to the other recruits.

I know this, it also isn't yet official he has let him go..(athough likely).. I hope you know my post was complete sarcasm.. The shoes and clothes have been stolen by players in malls and other hot spots..(see Warrick/Coles) As well as money and other things have been stolen by players. Pappy is in a rut, he doesn't wanna let Brandon go for obvious reasons. If I was coming off a 7-6 year at F$U, I'd be doing everything I could to keep a freshmen All-American.

I know this, it also isn't yet official he has let him go..(athough likely).. I hope you know my post was complete sarcasm.. The shoes and clothes have been stolen by players in malls and other hot spots..(see Warrick/Coles) As well as money and other things have been stolen by players. Pappy is in a rut, he doesn't wanna let Brandon go for obvious reasons. If I was coming off a 7-6 year at F$U, I'd be doing everything I could to keep a freshmen All-American.

Don't knock Free Shoes University.

I really wish you wouldn't call him that, I'm afraid I will be guilty by word association. :)

I remember that Warrick Coles thing. That was rediculous. Ticks me off just thinking about it.

VN Store

Back