BOOOOOOOOM!

Curb your enthusiasm, fellow. The new arrivals were/are only high school players enrolling in college. This is the SEC and learning your OL responsibilities then consistently executing them is not done magically. But in 1-2 years if the players don't transfer, we will be formidable to say the least, and likely just downright scary at best. But for the moment, switch off the F-22 and cool your jets.

He’s not taking about any new freshmen. Those are the star rankings of our current Starting OL with just adding Cade Mays. I think the excitement is justified.

I wouldn't be surprised if we loose a Carvin or Calbert .. if Mays is eligible and takes the RG spot .. these guys been waiting in line and starting some too .. so I don't think they want to be 2nd string again .

I wouldn't be surprised if we loose a Carvin or Calbert .. if Mays is eligible and takes the RG spot .. these guys been waiting in line and starting some too .. so I don't think they want to be 2nd string again .

They're probably not too pumped @ this. I'm just guessing. But those two will see the field plenty. Neither is chopped liver and all playoff teams have good players like this as depth.

Watched our 98 title game last year again. Unreal how many guys went down during that game alone (FSU too) and another good player just trots out there. As fans were locked in on the starters but to win 14 or 15 games takes a deep team.

Y’ALL SHUT UP BEFORE YOU JINX IT!!!
🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Ok I’ll throw in some negative vibes to balance it out.
The last time we had a perceived “best” in the sec O-line loaded with seniors it was disappointing to say the least. So let’s wait and see about this one.

Reactions: T_Vol376
The unstoppable roll continues-JG will have all the time he needs to make the toss-I'm smelling a NATY.
Them are like oil and water, don’t mix.
So JG will have all the time he needs so 8-4 👀 good,
Or
I’m smelling a Naty with ( insert A QB )
Can’t be both

Them are like oil and water, don’t mix.
So JG will have all the time he needs so 8-4 👀 good,
Or
I’m smelling a Naty with ( insert A QB )
Can’t be both
Come on, can't you see what this means? With plenty of time, JG will be showing the world what an accurate passer he is-who will be able to stop him? We're on a Roll, yes I can smell that NATY!

Come on, can't you see what this means? With plenty of time, JG will be showing the world what an accurate passer he is-who will be able to stop him? We're on a Roll, yes I can smell that NATY!
JG has never been a consistently accurate passer , even when given time.

Ok I’ll throw in some negative vibes to balance it out.
The last time we had a perceived “best” in the sec O-line loaded with seniors it was disappointing to say the least. So let’s wait and see about this one.
When was that exactly?

VN Store

Back