BOOOOOOOOM!

Remember Ncaa hates us.
With an attorney and everything the Mays family has been through, a denial would likely lead to a federal case vs. the NCAA per hostile work environment. Do not think the NCAA wants to deal with that.

And yes, I know he is not listed as an employee, but he is getting financial considerations for performance. So not sure NCAA wants all that fight for a denial.

With an attorney and everything the Mays family has been through, a denial would likely lead to a federal case vs. the NCAA per hostile work environment. Do not think the NCAA wants to deal with that.

And yes, I know he is not listed as an employee, but he is getting financial considerations for performance. So not sure NCAA wants all that fight for a denial.
I know about pinky gate, and the coach leaving for the dumpster fire in the Ozarks; is there more?

Reactions: mickey1969
Could be, but I, I, I, I and I was talking about the newcomers who are newcomers.
At least four of the o-line (the position that TS plays) are returning. If Cade Mays does not get immediate eligibility, then there will only be one on the line that didn't start last year, and we have several that played.

At least four of the o-line (the position that TS plays) are returning. If Cade Mays does not get immediate eligibility, then there will only be one on the line that didn't start last year, and we have several that played.

I do think if we avoid the injury curse we will end up either first or second in the SECe.

Curb your enthusiasm, fellow. The new arrivals were/are only high school players enrolling in college. This is the SEC and learning your OL responsibilities then consistently executing them is not done magically. But in 1-2 years if the players don't transfer, we will be formidable to say the least, and likely just downright scary at best. But for the moment, switch off the F-22 and cool your jets.
What the hell are you talking about? Every O lineman on UT's line next season has at least 1 year of experience. And F-22s are garbage.

What the hell are you talking about? Every O lineman on UT's line next season has at least 1 year of experience. And F-22s are garbage.

OK. And as you insist, the Sukhoi SU-35 is better. You're probably right.

I had a feeling he was staying when I saw he was wearing a power T pin.
Tua wasn’t wearing anything Bama when he made his decision.
That's because at Bama...
y5VVAFu.gif

Reactions: MAD
I'm all for Trey Smith staying to help build this team and lay the foundation of what is to come ( if we stay on this moving up trajectory that we are in) however I was hoping he would go to the NFL and make his money bc who knows how long he has left to play the game he loves and the more he can make the easier it'll be to pay for his condition longer. Thank you for staying but your health comes first Trey Smith.

I'm tickled for Trey and all Vol fans everywhere! The SEC is about ready to see the grown axx man Trey Smith play. Folks, just get outta his way is my advice. I hope he gets to do another splash at some point! LOL.

Curb your enthusiasm, fellow. The new arrivals were/are only high school players enrolling in college. This is the SEC and learning your OL responsibilities then consistently executing them is not done magically. But in 1-2 years if the players don't transfer, we will be formidable to say the least, and likely just downright scary at best. But for the moment, switch off the F-22 and cool your jets.
You do understand the post, right?

Smith- 5*
Morris- 5*
Cade Mays- 5*
Wright- 5*
Kennedy- 4*

Depending on Mays' appeal, that could be UT's starting OL come September '20

It's really nice that Cade already has 1 year of experiance in our offence under Chaney while at Georgia. I challenge volnation to find another o-line that comes close to ours on paper.

LOL,...Do you know the success rate of telling someone to calm down?

VN Store

Back