Boom!!!!!!!!!!! Phillips to the Vols

Starting 5 open season
JJJ 30+ M & Phillips 15 early off bench
ZZ 30+ m
Santi 30 +
Uros 12M or Aidoo15m by SEC play
ORN 27m& Phillips 15m playing some here

Mashack lots of play

Duke has 3 of the top 4 players in the country committed per 247 composite. Arkansas with a crazy good class. Bama and uk also with multiple 5*s 🤦🏻‍♂️
Yeah Bama faded this year but that is not going to be a team to sleep on

Duke has 3 of the top 4 players in the country committed per 247 composite. Arkansas with a crazy good class. Bama and uk also with multiple 5*s 🤦🏻‍♂️

My goodness, look at Arkansas for sure. (3) - 5*'s, (3) - 4*'s, (2) 6' 9" 3* transfer centers, and (1) - 4* 6'9" transfer PF.

My goodness, look at Arkansas for sure. (3) - 5*'s, (3) - 4*'s, (2) 6' 9" 3* transfer centers, and (1) - 4* 6'9" transfer PF.
Gotta wonder if Arkansas is going to have chemistry issues with a whole new roster but it seems they never do

game is not played with a roster played on the court. We shall see and they maybe real good or maybe?

Chill Dude - the discussion started with where getting Phillips raised us in the rankings against other teams. Not like we’re talking about God or abortion.

Chill Dude - the discussion started with where getting Phillips raised us in the rankings against other teams. Not like we’re talking about God or abortion.
No, it didn't. ACvol3 pretty much just brought up how well Duke, Arkansas, Alabama and Kentucky were recruiting out of the wild blue yonder. No mention of rankings (recruiting class rankings or team rankings) had preceded his post. There is nothing wrong with talking about those teams in this forum. It just doesn't belong in this particular thread.

VN Store

Back