JJJ (?)
Kent
Bowden
Bailey (?)
ORN
Fleschman
Pember

Or do I have JJJ and Bailey reversed?

It takes not just hard work but, dedication to nutrition and consistency to get jacked and chiseled. Job well done. Don't ever let up.

Reactions: feathersax
I'm pretty sure it is:

Pons
Plavsic
ORN
Jalen Johnson
Jancek
JJJ
Kent
Bowden
Bailey
Gaines
Fleschman
Pember

That makes sense. ORN looks a little shorter when in the back row. I thought that Gaines was thinner... he might be able to be in the mix sooner than I was expecting. And 3rd from the left looks a lot more Scandinavian than 3rd from the right.

Real talk, Pember looks like he's ready to play. I would have imagined him being really skinny with little to no muscle. His current physique genuinely shocks me.
Yeah, the last time I saw him a few months ago his arms and frame were very skinny. It's hard to believe this much muscle mass can be added in a couple of months. Also, compared to Uros, it looks as if Drew has possibly grown even more height-wise?

Real talk, Pember looks like he's ready to play. I would have imagined him being really skinny with little to no muscle. His current physique genuinely shocks me.
This - everything I’ve read to date painted an undeveloped bean pole who would float around the perimeter and could make 3 pointers? Looks like he’s on his way to being able to fight near the basket

VN Store

Back