Bold Predictions: South Carolina

See the Georgia St. and Byu games for reference of him costing us 3 tds in each game by checking down to covered receivers. He cost us both of those games, with an average qb we easily win both.

So our atrocious defense against Ga St letting a high school QB look like a Heisman contender and a completely blown coverage on the biggest play of the game against BYU didn’t cost us those games? It was JG? WOW

So our atrocious defense against Ga St letting a high school QB look like a Heisman contender and a completely blown coverage on the biggest play of the game against BYU didn’t cost us those games? It was JG? WOW
No, but an average qb would’ve had 3 more tds passes in each game. I’m talking walk in touchdowns, Calloway with no one within ten yards of him streaking down the field. Tv doesn’t do justice to just how bad he was in those two games. I hope he can put it together this year, but I wouldn’t be suprised to see the back up in by half time at South Carolina.

I predict our O and D Line Dominates them and we control the game tempo with running game and cruise to a comfortable victory.

Reactions: FïreBall
Here is my my "not so bold" take.

RUN the ball.

With this O Line the VOLS should be able to run the ball, shorten the game and start out with a win!

Reactions: volmoon
JG will boldly go where no one has gone before 500+ yards passing in SEC opener in a 35-35 tie & 3 OT Win 57to 55 on 2pt conversion to end the game.
D’s way behind

Down 20-24 with time exliring, JG throws a fade to the far right side of the end zone.

The ball hits Brandon Johnson in the hands,

and

He Catches The Ball.

Vols win 26-24.

Guarantano gets pulled midway through the 2nd quarter. Whoever comes in moves the offense just like last year.

JG has the lowest int rate of any QB in school history who has more than 400 attempts. And before anyone says it’s because all his passes are check down dink and dunks, his average yards per attempt is 8.0. For reference, Manning’s was 8.1 for his UT career. JG doesn’t get you beat, he just doesn’t wow anyone with a ton of TDs
You know that the neverJGers don't believe in any stat that's reflects a positive for our starting QB, a few actually believe the QB with bottom 3 stats in the league and some of the worst stats in the history of every 1st year starting QB we've ever had to wear the orange should be annointed QB1 status.I hope our running game is half as good this season compared to who all Peyton had and that gets JGs attempts up to 25-30 per game. He's never going to put up big stats when throwing 18-23 times per game. It's a crazy stat for him to be close to Manning as if he's improved and has his best season he's likely going to hold some records in Knoxville.

VN Store

Back