Bold Predictions for Auburn

Hey Auburn listen up...YEA, you may beat us. You may not. You may go down, you may not. Malzahn! Your players may hate you, your fans may hate you, and even the eagle may hate you, but know this. WE ARE COMING TO PLAY. We ARE COMING FOR YOU. PRUITT IS COMING FOR YOU. OUR FANS ARE COMING FOR YOU. You know what? I’ve been reading that your own fans may be pulling for us, just to get you fired MALZAHN! Oh it’s true! I’ve read where the defensive line and secondary hates Stidham, and the offensive line hates you GUZ. I’ve read where the defense hates the offense. I’ve read where the defensive backs hates the defensive line...smh...rolling 👁 👀. There is one thing I do know, and I’ve seen it this past two weeks, and that is???? AUBURN...COME GET YOU SOME!!

Reactions: dduncan4163
giphy.gif

The "Pride of the Southland Band" will play "Rocky Top" at least ten times during the game...

Goooooo Rocky Top... Go Vols ! ! !

I predict that everyone trashing auburn now will suddenly be talking about how solid they are and how we just catch all the western teams on their upswing...

I predict we'll struggle offensively and Chryst will finally get a chance whether by injury or ineffectiveness from Guarantano.

Auburn will cover.

VN Store

Back