Boise vs TCU

It's a shame that these teams have to play each other. You can't really measure their performance.

Killed me they missed the hold on the TCU end on the third down when Boise was backd up in their own endzone. It was obvious and right in front of him

In second and third quarter combined, 15 shots of both bands.

Does FOX have a band quota to meet?

Agreed. Is TCU overrated or BSU underrated?

Or, could they both be top quality teams, or both be average teams with weak conferences?

This game settles nothing.

I still think Florida, Bama, or Texas throttles both of them, but you really can't be sure.

So this TCU team is the one that so many people have said is better than Texas? Didn't believe it before and this game definitely won't change my mind.

so much for the MWC being great they are getting beat by a WAC school...and I don't even want to hear people from the WAC saying boise could play for a national title they would be obliterated by bama, florida, and texas

what bothers me a bit is that boise st is swagger jacking...have you seen thier logo thing "the new U is rising"...wth is that...

man I would have kicked a fg there my defense is playing great my offense not so much

I don't see why TCU keeps throwing to the sidelines, Dalton has been hunking the ball wide and outside all day. Oh well
Posted via VolNation Mobile

VN Store

Back