Bobby Petrino

And some say we have become the laughing stock of the NCAA? You hire Petrino and the gig will be completed. I know we’re just having fun with this stuff but just seeing his name made me feel like fingernails on a chalkboard. Plus he lied to his AD. Career killer!

I have a friend who played for him at his first stint in Louisville. Said he's a good coach, and a first class a$$hole. Rudest person he's ever met

If you call Petrino a scumbag for what he did then you absolutely have to call Freeze one in fact what Freeze did was probably worse.
People are just virtue signaling and upset others do what they wish they had the balls to do.

giphy.gif

200w.gif

200.gif

Reactions: Border Vol
Not now. At one time, yes. He should have replaced Kiffin or maybe after Butch. But not now, need little bit younger blood at this point. IMO.

Would he be a realistic candidate for HC? Great coach who has won everywhere he’s been at. He’s never had the resources he would have at UT either so you gotta think he could win big here.
I don’t know what to say and not be too critical.

I think Bobby Petrino has matured and has been humbled by his experiences. He is an innovative offensive mind, and we could set his contract up with a massive buyout. I say we bring him home.

Reactions: SmokeyDog1973
Would he be a realistic candidate for HC? Great coach who has won everywhere he’s been at. He’s never had the resources he would have at UT either so you gotta think he could win big here.
If we gonna hire a coach with a checkered past and that was fired from Arkansas with cause we may as well as hire the best coach available in Hugh Freeze. Petrino got his 2nd chance at Louisville and it didn’t work out and they got rid of him. Petrino along with Chip Kelly style of play doesn’t work anymore like it did 15-20 years ago.

Only if he does it for a zero buyout if fired and a million buyout if hired away and pay him no more than 500k a year....

Now that we have honest to God actual adults making decisions, I'm not even going to get involved. This must be that "trust" feeling people from other schools sometimes talk about...

Reactions: Border Vol

Another guy that cannot get around the Boyd doctrine IN MY VIEW.

VN Store

Back