Bob Stoops is unemployed

He'll be a good hire for someone but it won't be Tennessee. UT has a coach and he'll be here the rest of this season and next season as well. Maybe if Stoops does get hired you and the rest of the Never Pruitt Club can follow him and cheer for whoever it is.
Im not a never Pruitt guy, he just isnt good. But he is on his way to an awesome victory against UTc!!......

Im not a never Pruitt guy, he just isnt good. But he is on his way to an awesome victory against UTc!!......
I know!

I think we've turned the corner. This looks like the Tennessee team I've been waiting for. It'll be a miracle if we don't score a hundred. Pruitt has these boys ready!

Absolute FACT: If someone were to start an alter account, claim to have a source in the athletic department, and have that source say Bob Stoops has an agreement to become the coach at Tennessee in 2020, most of the posters here would believe it. Absolute fact.

Why? Because at least half the posters on VN are complete morons with zero critical thinking skills.

Edit: This does not mean Bob Stoops will never coach college football again. This means you should not trust faceless people on the internet and NEVER trust Tony Basilio.
You mean faceless people like your avi?

This is dumb. Literally nobody was expecting him to win the East this year. People are upset because we should be 2-0 against the teams we played, not 0-2.
You need to go back and check the last two years of post if you believe no one expected him to win the east by his second year. There are sufficient post that support my statement.

Didn't we go through this two years ago where every person with or without a pulse became the front runner for the UT job?

You need to go back and check the last two years of post if you believe no one expected him to win the east by his second year. There are sufficient post that support my statement.

Other than one or two posters on here who (unrealistically) think we’ll win every game, I highly doubt there are any posts expecting Pruitt to win the East this year.

Man, this will never happen because we will never pay for a real HC, but I wish we would just offer Stoops or Meyer $8-10 mill a year and make them say no. Those guys would bring instant credibility. Instead, we'll just keep hiring from the Saban tree and hoping that we get lucky.

VN Store

Back