Bob Kesling

VolsSportsFan

Mo Money Mo Problems - Michael Scott
His call of the game winning hail mary....SUCKED. Here we have an iconic, historic moment in UT football history, and the dude announces it in the tone like a guy who is pleasantly surprised to find out the breakfast buffet has extra pancakes.

Instead of getting a classic call like John Ward used to give, we get "What a surprising turn of events!".

Are you kidding me?

His call of the game winning hail mary....SUCKED. Here we have an iconic, historic moment in UT football history, and the dude announces it in the tone like a guy who is pleasantly surprised to find out the breakfast buffet has extra pancakes.

Instead of getting a classic call like John Ward used to give, we get "What a surprising turn of events!".

Are you kidding me?

It is what it is ! Move on! What else do you want to ***** about after an iconic win?

I cussed there...but got deleted

I'm reacting with the appropriate amount of derision. Your perception of something as subjective as Kesling's game winning call is not thread worthy. It isn't even note worthy.

And yet you took the time to post genius. Also almost everything posted on a messageboard is subjective, genius.

Sorry I guess I should have started another "Deport Debord" thread so you could give us your "subjective" perception of Butch's "garbage offensive scheme".

Reactions: 9 people
And yet you took the time to post genius. Also almost everything posted on a messageboard is subjective, genius.

Sorry I guess I should have started another "Deport Debord" thread so you could give us your "subjective" perception of Butch's "garbage offensive scheme".

You were letting your opinion of kesling be known. I was letting my opinion of your thread be known. That's all.

Me an my wife said the same thing. Ive noticed he gets more excited calling basketball games than football. Give me a john ward any day that actually gets excited when ut scores

It does matter. Most iconic play in 18 years. Something I'm going to watch over and over again. And instead of going to Kesling I'm going to Verne because his call was better. Kesling's call absolutely sucked and I'm not going to want to listen to the local guy.

You were letting your opinion of kesling be known. I was letting my opinion of your thread be known. That's all.

So you felt the need to respond 3 times in a thread you deemed not thread worthy and felt the need to give an opinion on something you obviously didn't feel was worth having an opinion on?

You're that guy that proclaims how much he doesn't care all why obviously caring, aren't you?

Reactions: 2 people
It does matter. Most iconic play in 18 years. Something I'm going to watch over and over again. And instead of going to Kesling I'm going to Verne because his call was better. Kesling's call absolutely sucked and I'm not going to want to listen to the local guy.

Watch out, Sam is going to get pissy!

Are you kidding me?

I wonder how many times ESPN will bring this up in 15 years?

"GIVE. HIM. SIX. JOSH DOBBS to JAUAN JENNINGS. Dobbs threw up the prayer, and Jennings answered it, with a miraculous touchdown reception. He E-RUP-TED from the sea of red defenders in the endzone, jumping high with outstretched arms toward the beautiful spiral from Dobbs, and fell back to the earth with the victory clutched firmly against his chest. A miracle between the hedges here in Athens."

That's sort of what I'dve expected from Ward. Well, maybe not quite that ponderous but something similar. It was such a vivid moment.

Are you kidding me?

Could not agree more...Tim Priest is losing his s**t, I'm punching the ceiling, and all Bob has for us is "What a surprising turn of events!" And on SEC Now they played it right after "We stepped on their face with a hobnailed boot and broke their nose! We just crushed their face!" I absolutely hate to quibble at a moment like this...so I wont. Kesling sucks, Ward was practically impossible to follow, and if you want emotion, Priest is there for 5-10 seconds a game in the background before the saltine cracker that is Bob Kesling begins to dry your mouth of all excitement and leave you smacking your lips waiting for a video replay so you can savor the moment.

Reactions: 3 people
Well Tim is the color, he's supposed to be a homer and yell and shout. Play by play guys aren't really supposed to. Lmao. But they all do besides Bob. He gets slightly excited I guess, but yeah there should be more passion there.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back