Bob Kesling interviews Danny White

I don't think it's possible for Bob to hack his name. . . Donny Wright?
Blob: We are joined on Vol calls tonight by new AD, Danny White, former Dallas Cowboys quarterback. Danny you look great for a man of 70. Bet you can still sling the ole pigskin,can’t you?
DW: Ummm, well, actually...
Blob: look, Vol fans...he’s humble too...what a turn of events...now let’s get Donny and me some more delicious Calhoun ribs.
Time for our first caller. What your question for Doug Whiting?
Caller: Cuh, cuh, cuh, cuh, Coach...I mean, A...D, D, D, D...this is Rog, Rog, Rog, Rog....er.
Blob: Sorry Roger, but we’ve run out of time. They got any dessert around here...Darrell, do you like Nanner pudding?

Last edited:
Blob: We are joined on Vol calls tonight by new AD, Danny White, former Dallas Cowboys quarterback. Danny you look great for a man of 70. Bet you can still sling the ole pigskin,can’t you?
DW: Ummm, well, actually...
Blob: look, Vol fans...he’s humble too...what a turn of events...now let’s get Donny some more delicious Calhoun ribs.
Be kind to ole Blob, my friend.......he has endured some long Saturdays of bad football.....it is ashamed that his voice has become associated with losing.....

We have to get Mike Keith somehow..

If Gary Thorne was not 72, he'd be a great announcer.

After watching the live feed this morning it looks like the admin is finally on board to get things stabled back out for the long haul and pay the right price on the front end.

White must have been sold on the university's new dedication as well.

Reactions: Border Vol
At least our new AD’s name is easy enough for ole Bob to say his name correctly. Sometimes I feel like we have our very own Verne Lundquist.

like to see his old interview with Kiffin the day we hired him.

Heck Bob made us feel good about Donny Tyndall hire lol come on yall go easy on him. He loves UT

VN Store

Back