Bob Kesling Hate

What they need is a parent or strong fan who knows the kids and the game to do color. They just don't know the back stories or the kids and coaches. I listened to them talk one game the whole time talking about Russell making the change from middle infield to catching and how hard that must have been. I was screaming at my tv, he played LF. The guy Tuesday night got way too excited about everything. That is a deep fly ball (at the top of his lungs) but the outfielder came in to catch it.

What they need is a parent or strong fan who knows the kids and the game to do color. They just don't know the back stories or the kids and coaches. I listened to them talk one game the whole time talking about Russell making the change from middle infield to catching and how hard that must have been. I was screaming at my tv, he played LF. The guy Tuesday night got way too excited about everything. That is a deep fly ball (at the top of his lungs) but the outfielder came in to catch it.
I remember that comment about Evan—I felt the same way. How hard is it to do a little research beforehand. I vote to have OldTimer do color commentary. 😀

Reactions: chuckiepoo
The Tennessee graduate and versatile multimedia host represents Tennessee Athletics in various on- and off-air capacities as Director of Broadcasting. Did you graduate from UT?
Kesling began his association with the University of Tennessee as a walk-on fullback on the 1972 freshman football team. His broadcasting career began in 1974 when he was hired by John Ward as a film editor for the "Bill Battle Show" on the Vol Television Network while he was a student at the University of Tennessee. Did you play on UT Football?
For the haters take the mic. I for one enjoy his calls and on basketball too!

Those that can't do it talk about it!

Last edited:

VN Store

Back