BMW, (650)MPS to South America,ROLL ON Michael.

MillsfieldVOL

MPS BIG BROTHER IN SPORTS
Nephew and friend going 20,000 miles a week from today. You know anyone that has done this, I think this is way cool! I'll have details for the next 4 months, I'll tell you the link as it starts. Louie has it already rollin. Mad Mike is my boy. I did not know it was this popular. Day by day coverage on the link comming. I'll keep us posted.:dance2:You know someone that has done this?:dance2::dance2::thumbsup::salute::whistling:

Nephew and friend going 20,000 miles a week from today. You know anyone that has done this, I think this is way cool! I'll have details for the next 4 months, I'll tell you the link as it starts. Louie has it already rollin. Mad Mike is my boy. I did not know it was this popular. Day by day coverage on the link comming. I'll keep us posted.:dance2:You know someone that has done this?:dance2::dance2::thumbsup::salute::whistling:

Man , I would love to just hop on my scooter and take off like this. My wife wont cut the lawn though .:birgits_giggle:

Man , I would love to just hop on my scooter and take off like this. My wife wont cut the lawn though .:birgits_giggle:
No problem there, she loves to mow, I can't wait for him to pull this off, uncle will b proud I'm tellin ya.

VN Store

Back