Blmm leaders want Washington, jefferson down

This is what I hate about the left. You give an inch (regarding the Confederate monuments), and they take a mile.

This radical, borderline modern-day book burning has got to stop.

You could have left out the confederate monuments and just said give them inch and they will try and take a mile on anything . This is why I think it’s funny when they want to talk about “reasonable and rational” gun control .

It’s gonna take some nuts to pull down Rosa parks and mlk statues down that starts a riot for military to get involved. People should be charged with treason at these fake zones setup in a real country.

Most on the Right are strongly opposed to abortion. Should they be allowed to destroy every abortion clinic and Planned Parenthood office?
According to BLM standards yes. We can burn them to the ground because violence is an ok response to something we don't like. They are actually killing babies so more to the point, violence against the defenseless, they can definitely be burnt to the ground.

As I said before, personally I'd rather they leave up a statue of a Jefferson, give a nod to his role in history. But also acknowledge he owned slaves and put up an additional statue memorializing the awfulness of that practice. Let young people see both.

You can't have it both ways. Only way is their way. Mob rule.

Reactions: Tennesseefan2019
Not the same people depicted genius. I am aware the KKK guy did both. I wouldn't be sad if it went but don't think it is a must that it goes like SM.
I would feel the same anger & hatred if either Stone Mountain or Mount Rushmore was destroyed!

I would feel the same anger & hatred if either Stone Mountain or Mount Rushmore was destroyed!

Not the same. One is a monument to AMERICANS.

One is to traitors who murdered American troops and fought to continue the rape, kidnap, torture, and murder of Americans.

You and your party are very sad people
Sad would not start to describe the dearth of morals and intelligence many of your ilk hold.

Not the same. One is a monument to AMERICANS.

One is to traitors who murdered American troops and fought to continue the rape, kidnap, torture, and murder of Americans.

Sad would not start to describe the dearth of morals and intelligence many of your ilk hold.
LOL such a bitter little BLM/antifa racist

LOL such a bitter little BLM/antifa racist
Just a more informed and overall better person.

I'm living great. Just trying to educate you fools some and help you grow spiritually, emotionally and mentally.

I do a lot of charity work. Just trying to continue that here and help the less fortunate and less educated such as yourself.

Just a more informed and overall better person.

I'm living great. Just trying to educate you fools some and help you grow spiritually, emotionally and mentally.

I do a lot of charity work. Just trying to continue that here and help the less fortunate and less educated such as yourself.
You worship BLM and antifa. You want to brainwash people who are gullible just as you have been brainwashed by government schools and probably some people in your life who are bitter and are"victims"

VN Store

Back