Bleed orange?

To be fair, fans being critical of the Tennessee football program after watching leadership and the administration basically run a once great national power into the ground isn’t the problem and isn’t necessarily a bad thing. I’d rather see that than see a fanbase become complacent and start accepting mediocrity. That’s when you know it’s over. We can be at the top again and I believe we will be.

Reactions: KptVFL
I have followed this site for a while but am new to posting. Yeah I get it, we've not been good for quite a long time but the negativity is nauseating! You're either a fan or you're not! I don't pretend to know who we've offered or not or who's turned us down or not. Wth knows. I support Tennessee as much today as I did in '98! Its called being a fan! They will hire who they hire and I'll be tuned in every Saturday. You either bleed orange or you don't!

How you a real vol fan who bleeds orange and you just now found volnation and have 13 post?

I have followed this site for a while but am new to posting. Yeah I get it, we've not been good for quite a long time but the negativity is nauseating! You're either a fan or you're not! I don't pretend to know who we've offered or not or who's turned us down or not. Wth knows. I support Tennessee as much today as I did in '98! Its called being a fan! They will hire who they hire and I'll be tuned in every Saturday. You either bleed orange or you don't!

Being negative actually means you're a pretty damn good fan. Means you know the program is capable of more. The fan police **** has got to stop. People are different. People handle things differently. Some people stay positive, some people need to vent and bitch a little. What's so hard to understand about that?

Lol. Such an old wore out subject.

I hate sunshine pumpers, Negavols, mediocrity settlers, blind followers, coach worshippers, haters, VolGators, errbody that disagrees with me!

I'm a Realist. Just being honest.
Man, i hate realists. Especially when they're just being honest.

It really cackles my cankers.

lol j/k, just had to toss a little BS up into the air. I like ya just fine, Behr. Good puppy. :)

Love these topics of bigger fan

Stand up crowd vs. sit down crowd
Vols vs Lady Vols
Under 25 years old vs. Older than 25 years of age
Woo vs. don't woo
Football vs. all other non-revenue sports
G-10 tailgate vs. Peasants in some grass
Season ticket holder vs. Stay at home
Name every player vs. casual fan

VN Store

Back